Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Styling Creme

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Styling Creme

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Deykuart A, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Argania Spinoza Kernel Oil (Aragan Oil), Citric Acid, Fragrance (Supplement), D&C Yellow 11, D&C Red 17

on 5/15/2016 5:47:00 AM

I absolutely adore this styling cream. I use a deep treatment once a week and at that time I don`t want to overload my hair with oil. So I use this cream before blow-drying. It makes my hair incredibly soft and manageable, it detangles as well and makes it so much easier to comb through. I don`t care much for the smell, but then it isn`t long lasting. Make sure to use it only halfway down through your strands, focusing on the ends.

on 12/20/2014 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I will never be without this product, this is the one I would hope to be stranded on a desert island with, this is my hair's one and only HG.
Awesome, long lasting ( 2 years and that's 3 times a week on mid length hair), smells fab, easy to get and I wont live without it.
Buy it don't hesitate!

on 12/9/2009 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

OMG this stuff is sooo good. This stuff is great for so many different purposes. If you want soft, shiny frizz free but defined waves, this is for you. If you want to use this before and after straightening to add shine and moisture, this is for you. You can use this for everything! I even use it on my daughters 3b/4a curls and leaves them moisturized and defined. It smells wonderful, add moisture, protects, gets rid of frizz and adds shine all in one. Best multi-purpose product ever. Cant live without it