4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 months ago

This stuff actually works. It’s pricey so I switched to Careprost ❤️, and have saved $$$. I'm so thankful I found * Get24bima * 😀 in Google and got Careprost with promo code. It's the same as Latisse (great quality generic), but a way cheaper. It takes some time and consistency but over the last 2 months or so I’ve noticed a significant difference in the length of my lashes. I did switch to a thinner brush to make more use out of the product though.

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

4 months ago

*This review for the generic of Latisse, which is Careprost* I obtained Careprost from Alldaychemist.com...which is a legitimate website that's been well-reviewed around the internet. Keep in mind that it is still a prescription product, but you don't need a prescription to get it from that website. That is technically illegal, but I've been buying from them for three years with no scams. Shipping takes a long time (it comes from India and I believe it has to clear customs?)...I once waited over a month to get it from the time I ordered. Also, they don't take credit cards (no internet pharmacy that sells without a prescription will accept a credit card because credit card companies see them as a risk). I paid by e-check. Normally, I am very wary about sites like that but Alldaychemist is indeed legitimate and the I did get real Careprost (unless I'm really using some other dud product that happens to make my hair grow). You have to be diligent about applying this each night before bed and don't expect immediate results. I saw growth within three weeks of nightly use. I was using this first for my eyelashes and noticed longer, stronger, fuller lashes. However, it will inevitably get into your eyes and it DID irritate my eyes a lot (made them dry and watery). Now, I am using only using Careprost for my overplucked eyebrows. If you use them on your brows, I would advise applying it 20-30 minutes AFTER you applied your skin moisturizer. You want the moisturizer to be fully absorbed before you apply this. At first, I was just not moisturizing my brows and I didn't notice anything growth because it was just sitting on my dry skin without being absorbed. My brows grew in faster after I started moisturizing again. Other products I've used: Rapidbrow Castor oil Comparatively, Careprost is hands down more effective and faster with the hair growth. This is the end-all, be-all product for brow and lash growth so if you're not getting any growth with this then you probably won't get it from any product.

About reviewer (123 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

6 months ago

It works. My lashes did get longer but not fuller. The only problem is that it is too expensive. $200 sgd for 1 is way out of budget.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

6 months ago

Amazing product! Does not irritate the eyes or burn when applied. I am honestly shocked at how well it worked! My lashes were so damaged from getting lash extensions that I had bald spots and nothing but spares lashes. My eye lashes are so long now that I have to trim them because they start to curl inward! I uploaded a picture with a before picture without mascara, before with mascara and 9 weeks results of using latisse every night

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

8 months ago

I have used Latisse and Careprost (generic, same as Latisse). If you're curious I get Careprost from * Get24bima * 👁️👁️ (Just search on Google) It works quickly (few weeks). No difference but price. I have used Careprost for a very long time and I love it! I WISH we could get it here, but thankfully we can get it online. When I've used other products, I have had some good results but often a lot of my lashes would suddenly fall out all at once. Almost as if those products would grow and lose lashes at the same rate. I have never had this problem with Careprost. My lashes are long and healthy. There is continual regrowth so I never have bald spots! One thing I highly recommend - After each use, use a cotton ball with alcohol to wipe the brush clean. That way you are never introducing germs into the bottle or the other eye.

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrown

8 months ago

Latisse made my eyelashes longer, but not thicker. And unfortunately I'm one of the people for whom this product is irritating. It makes my eyelids red and itchy and if any runs into my eyes, my eyes get red. I also get a droopy/dark undereye look from using this. But the extreme eyelid itchiness, irritation and redness is what caused me to stop using it. YMMV, of course.

About reviewer (145 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

10 months ago

While ordering generic Retin-A, I decided to add Careprost drops from ReliableRX (India?) to the order. It has been two months and I've used it nightly, religiously on my upper lash line and sparse brows. Zero, zip, nada change. I do get that weird feeling you get when your ophthalmologist dilates your eyes - scary. It also makes my lash line a tad swollen and itchy. Ugh. What a disappointment. I guess there are some people on whom this has no effect.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

2 years ago

I've been using Careprost for last year. It does make my lashes somewhat longer but after one year of use I experienced SIDE EFFECTS. My eyes look MORE TIRED LOOKING , I have DARK UNDER EYE CIRCLES which I had never experienced before. I thought this was due to aging as I'm in my mid 40s but when I did some research I read that this is actually a side effect of Latisse/Careprost and it EFFECTS 100% if USERS to some degree or another. Called PAP-Causes Fat loss around your eyes and a sunken aged appearance. WARNING: Not worth the risks!!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

2 years ago

A lot of reviews have already been written about Latisse, but I thought I'd add my experience to the mix as well. I needed 20 weeks of actual treatment to see full results as opposed to the 16 that is cited in Latisse literature and on its website. This may be because I had taken ~9-10 nonconsecutive days off during the course of the treatment (in part because I went out of town and didn't want to take it along, and in part to counter some sensitivity to the product early on). I saw change in volume (new growth) long before I saw a change in length. This could be because of the timing of the growth cycle of the lashes or because my lashes weren't especially short to begin with. It was rather frustrating to use it every night for 4+ months and not see a change in length, particularly when other people seem to report seeing an increase in lash length early in the course of their treatment. But I knew it was doing *something* since I saw new lashes sprouting, so I stuck with it. I'm glad I did, but my patience was definitely tested. FYI, the larger 5 mL bottle lasted for almost exactly 20 weeks of treatment (one drop per night). As others have said, don't use the brushes they give you; I think they caused the minor eyelid irritation much moreso than the Latisse itself. I soon switched to an unused Elf makeup brush I had lying around. A makeup brush is less irritating than the blunt, coarse bristles of their brushes, allows for more precise application, and makes the drop go further. (Put the drop in the bottle cap and dip the brush in, as others suggest.) I also used Latisse on my brows to try to correct a bit of an asymmetry and define them a bit more. Those results are still pending. It does work on eyebrows - it works anywhere there is a hair follicle - but results have taken much longer and they've been spotty.

About reviewer (126 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Other

3.0

2 years ago

I had run out of my normal lash serum (Divine Herbal - Divinelash) and decided I couldn't wait the 7-10 days shipping from the UK so I decided to give this a try as I'd heard tons of good things about it. Within about 2 to 3 months of applying I had noticed a difference in the length of my eyelashes by at least 2mm if not more, and was really pleased, however it was at a price...I developed patches of hyper-pigmentation around my eyes which took months to fade away and that too by religiously using a night serum around the eyes. In the end I looked more into the reviews for Latisse and realized I wasn't the only one experiencing side effects (although lucky not had as bad as others on here). Would have been much wiser if I'd done that first tbh - especially considering how expensive this was! Made a conscious choice in future to stick to what I was using before - organic and natural, and most importantly side-effect free! Selena x ~ My HG list ~ (I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, as I love trying out new stuff all the time - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora. Thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective) 1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil 2. Lip Balm: Jack Black - Intense Therapy 3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum 4. Cleanser: 'Aveda' - Purifying Gel Cleanser 5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer 6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash 7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow) 8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream 9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream 10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

About reviewer (567 reviews)

Age30-35