Latisse Lash Growth Drops

Latisse Lash Growth Drops

4.4

The active ingredient in LATISSE is bimatoprost 0.03%.
Approved Use: LATISSE is a prescription treatment for hypotrichosis (inadequate or not enough lashes) to grow eyelashes longer, fuller, darker.

on 5/7/2017 1:15:00 AM

I use careprost that I buy online and I have used it for a about year now

Yes, I have a slight darkening at the lashline. It looks like very pale eyeliner. I cover it with a skin tone powder eyeshadow

But it's worth it because my eyelashes are now extremely long and curly. Or use one swipe of mascara for the day. Two swipes at night.

When people talk to me, they end up staring at my eyes and smiling. I get so many compliments and comments. Absolutely beautiful

I had long lashes to begin with. But now they're absolutely out of this world!

shoplatissemd.com/latisse had excellent customer service and Latisse worked as expected. After the first few applications I noticed a visible difference.

on 4/6/2017 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I've been using Careprost on and off for about 5 or 6 years. I get SUPER long lashes with this in about 2.5 months. I normally start in the spring so I"ll have long lashes for summer time (don't ask me why..). I stop using it in the fall normally and my eyelashes will slowly go back to normal. I have gone 1 to 2 years between treatments but always get the same great results when I go back to it. I just started again and after 4 weeks I can already see a big improvement. It takes 1 minute to do at night, totally worth it. People always ask me if my lashes are fake!

on 3/27/2017 1:31:00 PM

I had a ~personal struggle~ ordering Latisse (or rather, Careprost through alldaychemists). I was like, Izz, this is possibly the most vain thing you have ever done. But then I got over it. And let's be real, I've tried far worse things (and spent far more $$$) in the name of vanity. Not only that, things that didn't even work - and this works.

It took me about a month to see visible results. Which is annoying, as I'm SUPER into instant gratification. But I'm at around two months now and the difference in my lashes is undeniable. They're longer, thicker, and darker. Omg they are soooo pretty haha. My original lashes (so glad I swapped them out for version 2.0) are dark and of medium length and thickness and looked great with mascara, but I want to look good without makeup too, especially since I've got my skin under control. And now I do. It's honestly such a small revamp to my appearance, but it really does make a difference.

I use an eyeliner brush and apply 2 drops (for both eyes, total) every night. The bottles last a while. During the first week, I noticed some irritation but it wasn't too bad and now it doesn't bother my eyes at all. I did develop a shadow on my upper lids parallel to my lashline, but it's fading now and was easily covered by my eye primer, even at its darkest. It didn't change my eye color at all, but I have dark brown eyes.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I swear by Latisse.

I had a couple of missing hairs in my eyebrow that made the left one look sparce. I went to my dermatologist in search of Latisse. For the appointment and the Latisse, in total it was around $200. A small price to pay for my beautiful brow to come back.

I went home and religiously began to apply the Latisse as instructed, every night. One drop on the sealed brush like applicator will be enough for whatever area you are looking to apply it to. Sure enough after about 3 weeks of use, hairs began to grow and fill in that spot.

It has now been 6 months of the last time I used my first Latisse bottle, and I still have hairs growing in that once missing, sparce area.

Highly suggest this product to anyone who is looking to grow additional hair in eyebrows or lashes.

Careprost (Latisse Lash Growth Drops)

This stuff is a miracle in a bottle! I actually used the cheaper product Careprost that I purchased from an authorized dealer on Amazon.ca

If you see my reviews, you'll see that I only like to review really fabulous products so here’s my story…

a friend who owns a spa asked if I’d like to be a ‘model’ for her technician to practice putting on eyelash extensions. So of course I said yes as I always wanted to try it but didn’t want to fork out the $90-$150 to try it. It was an epic fail. I ended up with about 10 extra lashes on each eye in random places and quickly began my quest for someone who could not only fix them but also up-keep them too. When I found that the cost would be anywhere from $40-$70 and would be every 3 weeks, I went looking to find a better, more cost effective/semi-permanent solution. I then proceeded to cut (with scissors-AHHH! Right?) the random added fake ashes off. (what a tragic mistake that was)

You should also know that I’m fake eyelash challenge in putting them on and often found in the past even while super carefully removing them they also remove some of my own lashes so fake is not an option for me. Approaching the age of 50, I have experienced a ton of make-up and cosmetic disappointments, so it’s super exciting to find a winner.

Enter Careprost and my ‘Eyelash Project’ - Ta-Da!

I applied the product morning and night as directed for 5 weeks and already saw incredible results. They say it really shows around 3 months after. My lashes, now 2 more months later are significantly longer! Easily double the length of my before! They are like extensions or false lashes. I now apply once to twice a week to maintain and bought more today just before leaving this review, as it’s too fabulous to go without ever again!

Note: This product did not make my lashes fuller, just longer. I haven’t tried on my brows as the bare spots were micro-bladed before I got my hands on this product.

Latisse did amazing things for my lashes when I first started using it: within a few months, my lashes were significantly darker and longer. I no longer needed mascara.

But after two years of use, it stopped working. Occasionally, I thought I saw a modest improvement in my lash length, but gone were the beauties from those first two years. I finally stopped using it and switched back to mascara.

I rated it two stars because of my initial results.

on 1/4/2017 6:06:00 AM

Three weeks ago I started using Latisse alternative - Careprost from OKdermo beauty store. At one week, my lashes seemed different. Mascara worked better and my lashes seemed a little longer. I thought, this is my imagination! Here I am at week four and the difference is simply incredible. My lashes are starting to actually sweep out in a cats eye look, are growing longer and darker and thicker, no side effects, i'm using curler for now. I use it on my eyebrows as well as they, like my stubby lashes were barely there and the eyebrow hairs are thicker and have grown about a quarter inch+and are darker and visible. This is big since I am fair haired and have fair skin and have never had visible lashes or eyebrows. I highly recommend this product and I can't wait to see my final results!

on 11/4/2016 9:39:00 PM

I hate how expensive this stuff is, but it really does work.

I think the applicators it comes with are awkward and waste product so I use a very thin eyeliner brush to apply it.

It irritates my eyes a little, and if I use too much I get purplish shadows on my upper and lower eyelids. But they do fade if I stop using it, and it's absolutely effective at thickening and lengthening lashes.

on 10/17/2016 3:20:00 PM

I used the generic brand from alldaychemist but I'm pretty sure both product act the same way since they share the same active ingredient. My short Asian eyelashes can now hold their own against other people's eyelashes! They definitely became longer, fuller, and darker. Of course, no review should be completed without cons and warnings.
1. I felt a pressure on my eye during the first and second week. It faded around week 3-4.
2. The area around my eye can get irritated so I used Aquaphor to soothe it.
3. Pigmentation on eyelids is a common side effect. For my skin tone, it looks like I'm wearing permanent eyeshadow.