Latisse Lash Growth Drops

Latisse Lash Growth Drops

4.3

The active ingredient in LATISSE is bimatoprost 0.03%.
Approved Use: LATISSE® is a prescription treatment for hypotrichosis (inadequate or not enough lashes) to grow eyelashes longer, fuller, darker.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

My review is for Lumigan, rather than Latisse. I was diagnosed with glaucoma about 6 weeks ago, so Lumigan was prescribed for me. I have used it for about a month. I have to use it or something similar to protect my eyesight. My insurance covers it, since it is for medical treatment. In the past month my eyelashes have gotten obviously longer. I notice that they are darker and thicker at the root. I have to put drops in my eyes every night with no breaks. I am assuming this is for the rest of my life. Latisse is 3 times the strength of Lumigan. Lattisse users have much less chance of eye color change, etc. I don’t know which drug increases eyelash length the best. I’ve done lots of research, but have yet to find out. Just curious.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Pros:
Longer thicker lashes in abt 1 month with daily application (lashes so long they touch ur eyebrows!) Everyone thinks they r fake!

Cons:
These Glaucoma eye drops can cause dry eye.

I am a dark-skinned Indian, this gives me hyper pigmentation all around my eyes! I look tired and older than I am. Think raccoon eyes.

My lashes are pin straight and point downward even with an eyelash curler n mascara. (Never had that prob before)

Lashes stuck to cheeks when I use eye saline.

Lashes grow in different directions.

Can't wear mascara without clumping crazy lashes.

Conclusion: I stopped using Latisse and my lashes look so much better and are more manageable. They have a natural curl again too! And I can wear mascara with no problems.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I started using careprost about a month and a half ago. I don’t use it every night because of the daunting potential negative effects and also it seems to leave my eyes a bit dry. I’ve already noticed a substantial difference. My lashes are like..atomic. They’re thicker and longer and stronger and have more curve. She far so good.

UPDATE: My lashes continue to get more awesome- with no side effects. I just wanted to add this tip that I’ve found helpful- I apply this in the morning (every 2 or 3 days) AFTER my concealer/eyeshadow but BEFORE my primer & mascara. I feel this helps with sensitivity because it doesn’t come in direct contact with anything other that the lash line and gets “locked in place” with the mascara. Personally, I prefer this to nighttime when my face has retinols and/or other exfoliants which promote sensitivity. Also who knows what happens in my sleep...tearing eyes, night terrors...

on 11/10/2017 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Been using this for a year. My lashes didn’t get awesomely long but definitely longer and thicker than before. Will continue to use as long as I can afford it.

on 9/18/2017 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Please read this.

This is an incredibly effective treatment and WILL give you more lashes that are longer and thicker. But it can come at a price that is irreversible. Many, many women have noticed droopiness of the lids and orbital fat loss. The former can be fixed with surgery but the latter is pretty much impossible to fix since fat grafting and eye fillers are not used so close to the eye. Imagine how difficult it would be to safely inject a volumizing product on your top lid. It's considered virtually impossible. Please take head.

I almost feel bad rating this product so low but this is like a beautiful foundation that later gives you acne. Sure, it'll make you look and feel great for a while but youre trading in one problem for another. If you are OK with the risks then this is a truly effective product. Buyer beware.

on 9/12/2017 8:38:00 PM

I am really really shocked that no one on here has come forward about the negative side affects of this product and it's main ingredient Bimaprost. Sunken eyes, hollow under eyes, droopier eye lids. Some have even claimed it changed the color of their eyes. Even glaucoma patients - which is where this product came from - had these side affects. Many woman have attributed these side affects to "just aging", umm no these are the side affects. Granted not all woman have these side affects but many have reported have them.

on 9/6/2017 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

My lashes are super short and super straight. I have just now finished my 16 weeks on Latisse, and I will say my lashes have definitely grown. they are not dramatically longer, so that is a little disappointing. but, they did give me enough length to get a lash lift to add curl. I had no side effects from using Latisse. I also did not use the brushes for only one application, as that seems wasteful. I put a drop in the lid and then use the brush to apply. I will continue to purchase so that I actually have eyelashes, but I will probably go to every other day application now.

on 5/7/2017 1:15:00 AM

I use careprost that I buy online and I have used it for a about year now

Yes, I have a slight darkening at the lashline. It looks like very pale eyeliner. I cover it with a skin tone powder eyeshadow

But it's worth it because my eyelashes are now extremely long and curly. Or use one swipe of mascara for the day. Two swipes at night.

When people talk to me, they end up staring at my eyes and smiling. I get so many compliments and comments. Absolutely beautiful

I had long lashes to begin with. But now they're absolutely out of this world!

on 4/6/2017 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I've been using Careprost on and off for about 5 or 6 years. I get SUPER long lashes with this in about 2.5 months. I normally start in the spring so I"ll have long lashes for summer time (don't ask me why..). I stop using it in the fall normally and my eyelashes will slowly go back to normal. I have gone 1 to 2 years between treatments but always get the same great results when I go back to it. I just started again and after 4 weeks I can already see a big improvement. It takes 1 minute to do at night, totally worth it. People always ask me if my lashes are fake!

on 3/27/2017 1:31:00 PM

I had a ~personal struggle~ ordering Latisse (or rather, Careprost through alldaychemists). I was like, Izz, this is possibly the most vain thing you have ever done. But then I got over it. And let's be real, I've tried far worse things (and spent far more $$$) in the name of vanity. Not only that, things that didn't even work - and this works.

It took me about a month to see visible results. Which is annoying, as I'm SUPER into instant gratification. But I'm at around two months now and the difference in my lashes is undeniable. They're longer, thicker, and darker. Omg they are soooo pretty haha. My original lashes (so glad I swapped them out for version 2.0) are dark and of medium length and thickness and looked great with mascara, but I want to look good without makeup too, especially since I've got my skin under control. And now I do. It's honestly such a small revamp to my appearance, but it really does make a difference.

I use an eyeliner brush and apply 2 drops (for both eyes, total) every night. The bottles last a while. During the first week, I noticed some irritation but it wasn't too bad and now it doesn't bother my eyes at all. I did develop a shadow on my upper lids parallel to my lashline, but it's fading now and was easily covered by my eye primer, even at its darkest. It didn't change my eye color at all, but I have dark brown eyes.

Top Rated Lash Treatments