Jergens Natural Glow Healthy Complexion Daily Facial Moisturizer-SPF 20

Jergens Natural Glow Healthy Complexion Daily Facial Moisturizer-SPF 20
Natural Glow Healthy Complexion Daily Facial Moisturizer-SPF 20

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (6.0%), Oxybenzone (2.0%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyacrylamide, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Phenyltrimethicone, PEG 100 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Steareth 2, Cetearyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Laureth 7, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, DMDM Hydrantoin, Fragrance (Parfum), Caramel, Dihydroxyacetone, Erythrulose

this product is awesome! It doesn't break me out and smooths out my skin tone. When I compare this to expensive brands like Clinique and Estée Lauder, this wind hands down! I have combination skin that gets pretty oily in the t zone with pimples if I use the wrong product. I have to order this from Amazon but I make sure I stock up. This also helps camouflage the redness too! Give it a go!

Spring & summer are arriving soon, so I thought why not try getting to be kinda tan now? I've read reviews where people say you should buy a tanning moisturizer specifically for your face. I took the advice and I bought the moisturizer for $11. I was a little disappointed on how small the container is, but this product works wonders! I look less pale, and more radiant. It goes on evenly, no streaking or patching on the face. Doesn't look orange or fake. It looks like a basic summery tan. I'm happy I decided to buy this, because the moisturizer works a lot better on my face that the lotion. I would repurchase this.

on 12/22/2014 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

THIS IS A MUST. I know some people have said they use the regular jergens you put on your body on your face...makes me cringe. Please save your skin and buy this! It's worth it. This is specifically made for your face people

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

loooooooooooooovveeee!! EXTREMELY sensitive skin struggle with cysts and postules in the past (recently 100%clear) this stuff is awesome, because I have some scarring i dont want to tan and darken my PIH, so I have been using this one I am part italian and have yellow undertones and if I dont have some color I look sooo washed out/like I have Jaundis...this moisturizer is awesome gives me an awesome glow, I use it before I put on my smooth minerals by avon and finish up with mario badescu rosewater spray(mist very gently only 3-4 times) you dont want to over do or too much of anything on your face is no good, either way this combination has me flawless....the jergens doesnt smell, and really evens out your skin tone, so happy I picked this up when I did (on sale at target for 7) :)

on 2/1/2014 8:49:00 PM

I've been using this for about a year now. I have dry to normal skin. I'm quite fair naturally, I don't tan, wear SPF every single day. I mostly just wanted my skin to not be transluscent. Over the summer I was using the medium one every morning. I actually got a little too much color and had to change shades of foundation! Currently I'm using the one in fair daily and it seems to keep me at a constant shade of a slightly less pale. I am not bothered by scents for the most part, this doesn't bother me at all, I don't feel it lingers. I use every morning as my moisturizer under my makeup and feel it's sufficient on my dry skin. I haven't had any splotches or uneven coloring, no orange, no problems at all. All around I will continue to use this as long as it's available!

on 2/1/2014 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I suppose I'm one of the fortunate few that get along well with this product. Me and Jergen's Natural Glow Healthy Complexion Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 20 have been getting along so well that upon reading all of its horrible reviews I felt the need to come to its defense.

I have very sensitive skin that turns red just from washing my face (not even scrubbing) so imagine my surprise when this stuff never broke me out. To be completely honest, for some reason my skin clears up when I use this. I replaced my Clinique Moisture Surge Gel with this and my skin has been even, smooth and clear. When I was using Clinique's MSG I was still getting those annoying flesh colored bumps around my mouth. Since using this I have not had a break out or small flesh colored bump since. Nothing else would make these bumps go away -- but this stuff did. I wash my face with Yes to Cucumbers Facial Gel Wash (which is another 5 star for me) and use this afterwards. It has been a great combo for me thus far. It keeps my skin moisturized but not too oily. I don't know what it is about self tanners that clears my skin up (when I used tan towel this happened as well) but I am not bothered being an exception to the crowd. I know the majority go people have had an awful cystic experience, but I just wanted to add my positive one to the list.

on 6/10/2013 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is pretty good. Hasn't broken me out, has never been streaky, smell is very minimal. My only complaint is that the color maxes out pretty quick. I have to use daily, and even then does not keep up with my body tanner used bi-weekly. I do have the medium dark color. Dries smooth and quick, so putting on under makeup in the AM is no problem.

on 4/28/2013 1:53:00 PM

I use this about twice a week to add a nice subtle glow to my face. As summer is approaching i want to start a nice base tan without using tanning beds or sitting outside exposing myself to UV rays. I use a very small amount and gently rub into my face. I also use a moisturizer that contains an SPF (which i apply first) so that my skin is moist and absorbs the tanner into my skin.

on 4/28/2013 11:18:00 AM

Bought the body cream version & liked it. Face cream is not moisturizing at all - made my face feel tight & itchy. Agree with others that using bronzer will give more controlled color. Won't repurchase. Oh, and the scent has been diminshed, but yes you can still detect it hours after application.

on 1/25/2013 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I think there is some kind of confusion with some of the reviews on here. Anyhow, the one I used, which is for the face and has an SPF 20 is amazing. I don't tan very well so when I'm makeup free, I feel self-conscious about my pale face. i generally put this on at night over my Dermaglow purifying night treatment and I wake up with some colour in my face. I have never found this to make me break out nor does it look fake or orange. It looks very subtle and it is easy to gradually build, you could use it every day but I probably wouldn't recommend twice a day. I will always keep this around. Love this way more than Avene's sunless tanner. Neostrata is still my HG sunless for the body but I don't like to use it on my face.