mark good riddance hook up concealer (all)

Filtered by age: 19-24

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This concealer blends well and lasts awhile (On the face and the concealer stick itself) but I wouldn't use this concealer for under eye circles. It creases badly under the eyes. I gave this three lippies because I do like this idea of the 'hook up' concept: small convenient make-up items that don't take up too much space and still being affordable.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I too have tried many concealers and foundations used as concealer and this was the best. I tried wet n wild powder which very easily smudged and needed to be redone in a matter of hours, and color matte mouse which also smudged and didn't come in any shade that matched my skin tone. I love these concealer sticks because they come in just the right shade for my skin tone and cover my under-eye circles flawlessly!

Overall, I do like this concealer. I think it does a good job of covering up redness and pimples. I personally don't use this under my eyes, because I feel it's a little bit too 'thick' for that area, but it works great everywhere else. Also, even though it looks small, it lasts quite a while-much longer than I would have expected. And since it can be sharpened it's also very sanitary, which I like. For the price, this is a great concealer and I would definitely buy again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I wouldn't use this on undereye circles. But for discoloration, reddness around the nose, and pimples, this is great for touching up throughout the day! Opt for something that is creamier, has better coverage, is more blendable, and has ligh reflection properties for dark shadows instead. Take it from the raccoon herself, who has tried every concealer on the planet :)

I am actually returning this product to Mark. I have under eye circles and it didn't even come close to covering them. I also have a few fine lines under my eyes, and this concealer just seemed to make them more noticable. Definately not my favorite concealer. I just recently bought Kat Von D's tattoo concealer in Light and I LOVE IT!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this concealer! I have it in the lightest shade and it works great for my extremely pale skintone. It goes on very smooth and creamy. Can also be applied using a concealer brush but I just smooth it on and blend it with my fingertip and it gives a very flawless finish. Great for under eyes!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This concealer is good quality it goes on smoothly and creamy it gives such great coverage to undereyes or blemishes, it stays on all day and it matches your skin tone perfect.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

I get bad under-eye circles so I thought I'd give a try to a concealer you can take with you rather than using my pot and brush. I got this in light medium and it was perfect, great coverage and matched great. It was creamy but covered well and didn't fade away during the day. I will buy this again, it's cheap compared to other stick concealers and works beautifully