MAC Hello Kitty Kouture - Sheer Mystery Powder (Light Medium)

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
MAC Hello Kitty Kouture - Sheer Mystery Powder (Light Medium)
MAC Hello Kitty Kouture Sheer Mystery Powder

3.0

1 review

on 4/9/2009 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is funny because when I looked it up on here, my boyfriend was next to me and was like "OMG $90!? FOR THAT!?" and I tried to justify it saying you could refill it with powder pans and that it was probably adorable in real life and you could keep it for years.

Then I learned that it's smaller (blush size) and I immediately decided not to get it. The powder appears to be nothing special (MAC blot powder does nothing for my severly oily skin) and like another reviewer said, IMO, The crystals looked kind of dull when I finally saw this in person. I DO NOT understand why they couldn't have made this bigger, even if they took away the refill, I might have considered it if I could have refilled it time and time again (who wants to refill it with blush!?)

I guess I am a bargain shopper at heart, but geezzz. If you are a Hello Kitty fan, go for it :-) I am a carebear collector so if it was carebears- I would have gotten it. But everyone else needs to let this one go.

**If they were to come out with refills of this powder that you could buy at any time, I would consider this a more appropriate purchase, especially compared to expensive perfumes that you use up and then they are gone!**