MAC Hello Kitty Kouture - Sheer Mystery Powder (Light Medium)

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
MAC Hello Kitty Kouture - Sheer Mystery Powder (Light Medium)
MAC Hello Kitty Kouture Sheer Mystery Powder

3.5

The powder itself is good. Nothing super special, but not bad or average either. It remainds me of the Blotting Powder by MAC. I do like the powder for touch ups during the day. It controls the oil for me and it is very finely milled and it does not look powdery on the face. It actually looks pretty nice. As far as coverage, this is not a fondation powder, so it is pretty sheer and it looks very natural.

So the packaging... I agree that this is a collections item. I do like the packing a lot. I think it is super cute and when i use the powder i enjoy the packaging.

Is it worth $90??? Absolutely not, i agree with everyone that it is way over priced... Would i buy it again? yes i would. I know it is wierd, but i love this kind of packaging and i like to collect makeup. It is my thing so please do not judge me for that :) When i learned i could use the packaging for blush after i am done with my powder i like the idea.

So bottom line, i like the powder, i am using it everyday since i bought it. Do not think is a most have, since the blotting powder by MAC is similar to this for a fraction of the price. But the packing is super cute and i do not regret getting it. Thanks for reading my review :) Have a lovely day.

on 3/6/2009 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really wanted this until I saw it in person. The powder isn't even normal size, it's the size of a blush! The only way I could justify buying it was if I could refill it with normal powder, not blush. I'm really disappointed because it's so cute!