Kiehl's strong hold gel

No Image

on 7/19/2010 4:03:00 PM

The only product I've found that gives my fine, thin hair lots of body and control without stiffness. They had stopped making it for a while but I (and many others, apparently) begged them to bring it back. They did!

on 2/20/2009 7:35:00 PM

I have long, thick, curly, color-treated hair and I am always testing new hair products. This has become my absolute favorite for frizz control and curl definition. I use this as the final step in the my hair product routine. First, curl cream from roots to ends, then Kiehls leave-in scrunched into the ends. Finally, I scrunch about a quarter-size dollop of this into the length. Usually I need to use way more product than that, so even though this gel is ridiculously expensive, it is concentrated and lasts longer than you would think. Despite the name, it is not a stiff, crunchy gel. After diffusing, I am able to scrunch out the crunch very easily. Also, I love that this gel does not contain silicone, so it doesn't leave residue. Also, I get good second day hair just by spraying a little water into my hair and scrunch a little more curl cream or gel.

Popular Styling Products