Ulta Girlie

No Image

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Tin Oxide, Manganese Violet, Carmine, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ultramarines, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Red 40 Lake.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Received this BN in a swap as an extra and I'll be honest I wasn't expecting to like it at all. But I was pleasantly surprised when I tested it for the first time. It's a beautiful medium pink-peach blush with a matte finish and surprisingly nice pigmentation. It stays put, is highly pigmented so you only need a little bit of it, and I find it really compliments my NW20 skin tone. It's odd how I reach for this now over many of the blushes I thought I loved before I tried this one. I love testing out new blushes so I'll keep sampling around, but I know I will repurchase this at some point. No doubt.

on 2/8/2012 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Grabbed this on a whim in Ulta due to a BOGO deal and glad I did. Was looking for a light peachy-pink blush without shimmer or sparkle. I am fair with yellow undertones. This looks very natural on me, kind of a little-girl pink cheeks effect. It also has surprising staying power. Very pleased!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I like this color of blush. The only thing is that it doesn't stay on all day and hardly any product is picked up by my Sonia Kashuk blush brush, so I will be buying another blush. If it weren't for it not going well with my brush, I would buy it again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a beautiful color which gives that perfect healthy flush. However, this is low quality and after a 10 hour day I come home to find it worn completely off on one side of my face and migrated to one circular spot on the other side of my face. I looked like a cheap broken baby doll ugh!