Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub

3.4

WATER, SODIUM LAUROAMPHOACETATE, SODIUM MYRISTOYL SARCOSINATE, SODIUM TRIDECETH SULFATE, SORBITOL, SALICYLIC ACID, GLYCERIN, OXIDIZED POLYETHYLENE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE TRIOLEATE, FRAGRANCE, PEG-100, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BHT, CARNOSINE, PANTHENOL, SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) LEAF EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ASCORBIC ACID, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, IRON OXIDES [Feb 08, 2010]

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I don't believe ANY scrub will minimize pores--at best it will physically exfoliate your skin, that's all I want from a scrub. This does the job, its gentle physical exfoliation. Not harsh like the St.Ives Apricot scrub. The price isn't too bad at $6, but I wouldn't spend any more money on it.

EDIT: I've changed it from 4 to 5 lippies. I was in the process of moving and just used this scrub everyday for over a week. My face has been smooth as a baby's bottom. This gives gentle exfoliation and makes my skin soooo soft! I love it, especially because my skin isn't usually this smooth.

Warning!!!! Contains polyethylene!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Have used this for a few weeks and am not impressed. My pores have not minimized and there is a weird residue after using that I have to get rid of by using another cleanser. On the other hand, it smells nice and it didn't seem to cause any breakouts. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Has a strong smell of perfume. Very off putting smell.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's get the job done. Takes the flakies away. It might not be completely gone is one use, but I like that it's not abrasive like apricot scrubs. Gives me smoother skin afterward.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Ive tried so many scrubs like St.Ives and ones from Clean & Clear but none of them worked. When I had acne ALL OVER MY FACE, I used the Olay Detoxifying pore Scrub and seen the best results! The next morning my face was smooth & clear. Im really really happy with this product because you dont have to go to Sephora or Ulta for something so "special" and overpriced.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I think this a very good exfoliating cleanser for facial use. This product contains an amino peptide complex which is incorporated in their Regenrist Moisturizers/Night Creams. This complex helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. I believe the exfoliating beads are oxygenated (called oxygenated derma-beads.) This oxygenation stimulates blood flow to the epidermis, as the beads do as well just not as thourough if they were not oxygenated. Oxygen within a cream/lotion has skin benefits. The beads are also very tiny and uniform, important to have both for a proper/efficient exfoliation. It leaves the skin silky soft to the touch and ready for whatever any anti-ageing product which will penetrate much better after you've removed dead skin cells which would interfere with absorbtion of anything applied after cleansing. You may not be able to use this on a daily basis and they may recommend it 2-3x/week. I think if you can build yourself up to using it everyday it becomes more useful, keeping your skin free of dead cells all the time. Just make sure you use an SPF product of some kind during the day (#15-30) as it is these dead skin cells which protect it against UVA and UVB sun rays. You may therefore ask well why am I removing dead facial skin cells if they protect me against damaging sun rays?: As we age this process of the sloughing off of dead skin and the manufacture of new one's become slower and slower as we age. By removing them through exfoliation you are speeding up the process of their manufacture and surfacing. This is why young skin has a translucencey/eveness quality to it. This skin renewal process happens quickly. When you force dead skin cells off the face you also force the manufacture of newer ones which rise to the surface more quickly as well. Your skin looks/works more like young skin and will take on the quality of younger skin as well. Highly Recommended. Walmart has an exact duplicate of this at a far lower cost. The ingredients are the same and listed in the same order.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product...doesnt break me out, makes my skin soft and feels good while I wash my fash with it. Only negative is that t is a lil pricy but so far it seems worth it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing product. I use this daily. Its not harsh and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Doesn't make my skin red or dry. The best scrub I've came across so far. Makes my skin soft and supple.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My best scrub. My skin is oily, but this product does not seem to make it drier, or oilier. The fragrance is nice, but will not linger. Not much pressure is needed when in use because there are so many exfoliating beads. I have noticed that my acne scars have been fading much faster than usual because of this scrub. I use this after a long day, 2 - 3 times a week, so that it would detoxify my skin. My skin feels clean and fresh, with a radiant glow.
Only downside is that this scrub is hard to wash off your face. It leaves behind a soapy residue which causes you to go back and rinse your face again. I now use this product before i shower, and wash it off in the shower, which washes the scrub off much easier now.