benefit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
benefit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)
BeneFit Instant Brow Pencil in Medium

3.2

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This pencil in the lightest shade matches my brow color perfectly! The only downside is that it is pretty expense for a pencil (around $20) and it seems to rub off fairly easily.

on 7/31/2010 1:23:00 AM

I took this product back;luckily you can on high-end purchases like these. I hated the waxy build-up,and the crayon just too soft--I used it ONE time and the tip was all smashed down, and I really have a light touch when applying my makeup but this baby made it hard to go light; it's so soft! The color is ok,it was much more ashy than others,but I couldn't get the hang of it. I do see in a review below that I might have misunderstood the technique (which was NOT explained to me by the SA) being that it is waxy and that you can use the texture to tame unruly brows. But I still don't see how,if I were putting more on a particular hair in order to tame it,I would not end up with blotches of color since this waxy pencil has alot of pigment! Anyway...

on 8/5/2010 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a wonderful brow pencil; I really love how nice and smooth it is. There are very few brow pencils that make my eyebrows look natural, as they are dark blonde- this does it flawlessly. Been using it for about a year now. It does run out fast for a pencil, but not a crazy amount. Don't bear down really hard, or chunks might come out in your eyebrows. Love it! <3

I love this product.. It so creamy and easy to work with.. When I use it it doesnt fill in all the gaps in my brows, however when I lightly brush my brows through with the brush provided it moves the product around evenly. My only issue wth this pencil is it doesnt last as long as other eyebrow pencils. Every time I use it I have to sharpen it due to its creamy texture. Apart from that I love how quick and easy this product is to use. Perfect for those early mornings :)

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Does this brow pencil come in any blonde colors?I am having a hard time finding anything for the brows in blonde.Taupe and dark blonde does not work for me.I am fair bue eyes and really need blonde brow powder,pencil or etc that comes in blonde for my brows.

on 12/9/2010 7:26:00 AM

I bought this in the new "Deep" shade after reading about it in InStyle magazine. I have black eyebrows, medium skin, and brown hair, and I could never find a pencil that was right for me - either was too black or it was black/brown. Benefit Dark eyebrow pencil is kind of a pewter color and blends perfectly into my brows for a very natural look. The ends of my brows are kind of sparse and this pencil does the trick.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The ends of my eyebrows are naturally thin and sparse. I've always been filling them in since I can remember. It's been a challenge finding the right color to match my eyebrows. It seems most companies just have light medium or dark. Well I have blonde hair but my eyebrows are dark blonde to light brown. The light shades are too light and the medium shades are usually too dark. Finally I found a pencil that is practically perfect for me. I love how smoothly it goes on and how there is a brush on the other end for smoothing things out. There are several different shades to choose from so you are bound to find one that's right for you. The pencil also turns into a powder-like finish once combed out with the brush, which blends everything in. This is perfect for filling in those overplucked or sparse areas. Love this pencil!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I have already repurchased this product at the moment it's a must have.
I love the waxy composition it covers well and gives great definition, i love the little brush at the end to pull the product through.
Like others have said it is expensive but i still renewed, my biggest problem is i always seem to be sharpening "its like watching product disappear" i must be applying to heavily thanks for the tip from other posters.
Susie

Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium

This was just ok. The nib was too soft for me to control how I wanted it, and in turn meant the product ran out so fast!!! I liked the little spooly thing on the end though. Wont repurchase, as I find the Rimmel kohl eyeliner in brown for 2.99 works a LOT better!!! x

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

First brow pencil I've ever used more than once. I'm kind of a no makeup person but stumbled into a benefit brow bar for my first brow wax. I laughed when the SA wanted to use a brow pencil but was shocked at how much I like the results. My brows are thick on the inside and disappearing on the outside. This product worked great!

Popular Brows Products