Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub
Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrubNeutrogena Visibly clear pink grapefruit

2.9

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2% Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyethylene, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus) (Carrageenan), C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Polyquaternium 7, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Polysorbate 20, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Agar, Alumina, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Violet 2, Fragrance

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

As a lifetime sufferer of acne, but one who is over the age of 50, I have to be careful about what I use on my skin. I want to have clear skin, but it can become irritated very easily. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub works wonders. It cleans without burning or irritating. I love the fresh grapefruit smell. I would recommend Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash to anyone!

Effectiveness
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub cleans the pores and leaves my face fresh without drying. It has helped me avoid acne breakouts.

Ease of Application
I apply Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub just like any other liquid soap, except it goes on better since it is a gel.

Convenience
It's very easy to use since it is in a tube.

Side Effects
I have dry, sensitive skin and realized no side effects while using Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub--no dryness or peeling.

Immediacy
My skin felt clean right away and was clear within a week.

on 6/10/2018 9:49:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I was shopping at a near local store when I observed this cute pink Neutrogena product. After I used it several times I declared myself in love with it. It leaves your skin so soft and you can sense the smell of grapefruit. It cleanse my skin perfectly every time leaving it smooth and I already recommended it to my friends even if I bought it just once. I would further buy it.

I have break outs sometimes and I figured this product would help reduce it, but no it made my whole face break out so bad!! I will not recommend it at all if you want to reduce your break outs! This made so much deep big acne on my face I did not even want to go anywhere! And I'm almost 30! Made me feel like I was in middle school again with so much acne...😐😣😭😞😳😠

on 10/19/2017 4:46:00 AM

I really wanted to like this but it was too harsh for my skin. I felt like my skin was really irritated and stripped of moisture after using and when I apply any moisturizer/skin care on top, it felt like my skin could not take it? I don't even have sensitive skin to begin with.

I'm not a wasteful sort of person but I will probably use it up as a dish soap. Life is too short trying to waste 3-4 months panning this product and risk ruining my skin texture for a long long time.

on 7/18/2017 6:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I was searching for a drugstore facial scrub that would clean my blackheads on the nose and on the cheeks.. It is quite gentle as a scrub, it smells amazing and skin feels fresh after using this.
I used it together with Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Moisturiser and it really did the job! I usually use this scrub at night after removing my makeup and then apply a moisturiser. I noticed that in the morning my skin looks much better and it really reduces acne.
4 stars because it sometimes dries my skin out.

Does nothing at all for your skin. Smells nice but just dried me out.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Yes this is very lovely smell and results

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

It is actually big the one I have it starts working fast I would like to say this broke me out because I did not let it foam up or wet my whole face so do that well and I did that and it did not brake out my face by brake out I mean dry skin and some red places but it smells good and goes on easy and I love this stuff amazing results and it is my first time ever using any thing like this

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I had started using this cleanser/scrub when my acne was really flaring up or felt my pores needed to be very cleaned out. I started using it less and less because almost always my skin would freak out by getting irritated, dry, worse breakouts, and just poor texture. The formula is very thick and contains big plastic beads.The smell is overly fragrance of fake grapefruit. It does more harm that good! I did give it a very long try by using up almost the entire tube. Run like the plague if you have sensitive or acne-prone skin. The price was cheap, but in this case I got what I payed for.

Eyes: Violet

I've literally had this product for two days and I was so excited to get it. It's a really cute product that smells amazing and I used it as soon as I got it. The second day, I noticed that my fave itched around the jawline and my tears stung my cheeks really bad. Today was the third day and I have red bumps all over my jawline. I've been applying moisturizer like crazy and even that burns. I'm only fourteen so shouldn't be that sensitive to things like this and I thought I was just crazy, but turns out a ton of people have the same experience.