Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub
Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrubNeutrogena Visibly clear pink grapefruit

2.9

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2% Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyethylene, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus) (Carrageenan), C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Polyquaternium 7, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Polysorbate 20, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Agar, Alumina, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Violet 2, Fragrance

on 10/19/2017 4:46:00 AM

I really wanted to like this but it was too harsh for my skin. I felt like my skin was really irritated and stripped of moisture after using and when I apply any moisturizer/skin care on top, it felt like my skin could not take it? I don't even have sensitive skin to begin with.

I'm not a wasteful sort of person but I will probably use it up as a dish soap. Life is too short trying to waste 3-4 months panning this product and risk ruining my skin texture for a long long time.

on 7/18/2017 6:09:00 AM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I was searching for a drugstore facial scrub that would clean my blackheads on the nose and on the cheeks.. It is quite gentle as a scrub, it smells amazing and skin feels fresh after using this.
I used it together with Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Moisturiser and it really did the job! I usually use this scrub at night after removing my makeup and then apply a moisturiser. I noticed that in the morning my skin looks much better and it really reduces acne.
4 stars because it sometimes dries my skin out.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I had started using this cleanser/scrub when my acne was really flaring up or felt my pores needed to be very cleaned out. I started using it less and less because almost always my skin would freak out by getting irritated, dry, worse breakouts, and just poor texture. The formula is very thick and contains big plastic beads.The smell is overly fragrance of fake grapefruit. It does more harm that good! I did give it a very long try by using up almost the entire tube. Run like the plague if you have sensitive or acne-prone skin. The price was cheap, but in this case I got what I payed for.

Does nothing at all for your skin. Smells nice but just dried me out.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

It is actually big the one I have it starts working fast I would like to say this broke me out because I did not let it foam up or wet my whole face so do that well and I did that and it did not brake out my face by brake out I mean dry skin and some red places but it smells good and goes on easy and I love this stuff amazing results and it is my first time ever using any thing like this

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Yes this is very lovely smell and results

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.
So.
Sensitive skin. Combination. With one exception, I'd never really had acne breakouts, and my skin game was pretty strong. I thought I'd switch up from my usual scrub, and it was cute and pink and smelled amazing. I like cute pink things that smell amazing.
And then after using it for ONE WEEK, I was desperately slathering E45 on my face and not daring makeup because my face HURT.
This scrub managed to make my skin rough, red as hell, very dry, and yet somehow amidst the dryness give me an acne outbreak? Many hours were spent screaming to the sky.
Never again.
Never.
Again.

I dont get how this has such a low rating. I'm suprised. one use of this in conjunction with the moisturizer and im in love. my face felt amazing. I used it with my clarisonic before bed and when I woke up I had such clear glowing skin with no new breakouts and my previous breakouts were basically gone. my new secret weapon.

I only purchased this product because I was an idiot and forgot my Nature Republic Argan Oil facial foaming cleanser at a hotel and I was rather desperate. I have the type of skin that it's super important for me to be consistent with washing my face and keeping up my skin care routine every day. Otherwise, my skin looks like trash which is far easier now that it's summer because I tend to be extra oily at this time. Acne & little bumps will appear without a doubt if I don't do my routine and I need my skin to be as soft, plump, and clear of blemishes.

I made a huge mistake and wasted $9 on a product that did the exact opposite of what I wanted. It caused me to break out and my skin became INCREDIBLY dry to the point that it actually kinda burned. I put on a lot of moisturizer, but that didn't help at all. My skin burned after applying moisturizer and I had to add some more later on because it still felt that dry.

I would have tried it for a longer time because hey maybe the acne will disappear after a few weeks, but being dry is a huge no-no for me. Dry skin makes my makeup look gross & at least, if my skin was plump and moisturized, if I had some bumps on my face, make up will help. Of course, ideally, I want to be free of acne, but sometimes, even with my Clinique acne cream and all the other things I put on my face, I sometimes have a guest on my face.

While a number of the cleansers I've used have dried my skin out, never have they gotten to this point where I had to slather moisturizer on my face to feel human again.

Into the trash this goes. I'm going back to my Nature Republic cleanser. It's $6 dollars at their stores.

Of course, if this is working for you, stick with it. If you have oily/super oily skin, this may just be for you. Otherwise, stay away. It's not worth your cash.

Eyes: Violet

I've literally had this product for two days and I was so excited to get it. It's a really cute product that smells amazing and I used it as soon as I got it. The second day, I noticed that my fave itched around the jawline and my tears stung my cheeks really bad. Today was the third day and I have red bumps all over my jawline. I've been applying moisturizer like crazy and even that burns. I'm only fourteen so shouldn't be that sensitive to things like this and I thought I was just crazy, but turns out a ton of people have the same experience.