Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub
Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrubNeutrogena Visibly clear pink grapefruit

2.9

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2% Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyethylene, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus) (Carrageenan), C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Polyquaternium 7, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Polysorbate 20, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Agar, Alumina, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Violet 2, Fragrance

on 8/20/2018 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I’ve been using this grapefruit scrub for about 2 weeks straight and the first few days I was amazed at how soft it made my skin and how smooth it appeared. But about 10 days in using it 2 a day, I started feeling this burning sensation mainly around my nose and on my chin. Then I started to notice my nose started slightly peeling following a bunch of black heads. I don’t not recommend this product.

on 7/27/2018 9:51:00 AM

I’ve always struggled with finding a wash that not only cleans my face, but clears and prevents my acne. I have sensitive skin and I only breakout anymore when I’m starting my cycle. I tried this one out on a whim because I found that the pink grapefruit moisturizer works wonders! After trying this for about a week my face completely cleared up! It got rid of my acne, it doesn’t dry out my face, and most importantly it cleans and calms my skin!!! This is awesome! After five good years of researches and trial and errors, I have finally found the face wash for me!!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

As a lifetime sufferer of acne, but one who is over the age of 50, I have to be careful about what I use on my skin. I want to have clear skin, but it can become irritated very easily. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub works wonders. It cleans without burning or irritating. I love the fresh grapefruit smell. I would recommend Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash to anyone!

Effectiveness
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub cleans the pores and leaves my face fresh without drying. It has helped me avoid acne breakouts.

Ease of Application
I apply Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub just like any other liquid soap, except it goes on better since it is a gel.

Convenience
It's very easy to use since it is in a tube.

Side Effects
I have dry, sensitive skin and realized no side effects while using Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub--no dryness or peeling.

Immediacy
My skin felt clean right away and was clear within a week.

on 6/10/2018 9:49:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I was shopping at a near local store when I observed this cute pink Neutrogena product. After I used it several times I declared myself in love with it. It leaves your skin so soft and you can sense the smell of grapefruit. It cleanse my skin perfectly every time leaving it smooth and I already recommended it to my friends even if I bought it just once. I would further buy it.

I have break outs sometimes and I figured this product would help reduce it, but no it made my whole face break out so bad!! I will not recommend it at all if you want to reduce your break outs! This made so much deep big acne on my face I did not even want to go anywhere! And I'm almost 30! Made me feel like I was in middle school again with so much acne...😐😣😭😞😳😠

on 10/19/2017 4:46:00 AM

I really wanted to like this but it was too harsh for my skin. I felt like my skin was really irritated and stripped of moisture after using and when I apply any moisturizer/skin care on top, it felt like my skin could not take it? I don't even have sensitive skin to begin with.

I'm not a wasteful sort of person but I will probably use it up as a dish soap. Life is too short trying to waste 3-4 months panning this product and risk ruining my skin texture for a long long time.

on 7/18/2017 6:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I was searching for a drugstore facial scrub that would clean my blackheads on the nose and on the cheeks.. It is quite gentle as a scrub, it smells amazing and skin feels fresh after using this.
I used it together with Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Moisturiser and it really did the job! I usually use this scrub at night after removing my makeup and then apply a moisturiser. I noticed that in the morning my skin looks much better and it really reduces acne.
4 stars because it sometimes dries my skin out.

Does nothing at all for your skin. Smells nice but just dried me out.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Yes this is very lovely smell and results

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

It is actually big the one I have it starts working fast I would like to say this broke me out because I did not let it foam up or wet my whole face so do that well and I did that and it did not brake out my face by brake out I mean dry skin and some red places but it smells good and goes on easy and I love this stuff amazing results and it is my first time ever using any thing like this