Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive age: 44-55
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

3.7

Octinoxate 7.50%, Avorbenzone 2.00%. Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Xylitylglucoside, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Anhydroxylitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), XYlitol, Copper Gluconate, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Tribehenin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate. ( /-): Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Tin Oxide.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using an "illuminator" that I add to my foundation to give me a slight "lift" to my face, and have had good results. I received this Laura Mercier product as a sample at Sephora and it gave me the WORST acne. Egads. It took my skin over a week to recover from it. Never again.

on 3/28/2012 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My dry sensitive skin makes very difficult to find a foundation that would look natural and at the same time even out my skin tone and texture. Usually it will build up on patches and my skin would flake and believe me, cakey it's not a pretty sight.
I always like to try products searching for the right one (still I am) but so far the best one and easier to blend is Laura Mercier TM. I wear in Nude, it will do the job, is kind of sheer to medium coverage, buildable, but that is what I like.
PROS .- Easy to blend, long lasting, radiant polished finish, hydrating, nice texture, light feeling
CONS.- No many color selection
TIP.- I use a primer before applying it with a foundation brush. Then I blend it with slight round movements with a beauty blender sponge and it will look really polished radiant natural skin.
If you have dry skin, never apply foundation with stipple or blush brush, they will make your skin flake; apply with a wet sponge for sheer coverage or foundation brush for medium + coverage,

on 10/12/2009 11:34:00 AM

I was talked into this by a woman at Sephora, when I went to get the regular tinted moisturizer from Laura Mercier. She said that it was even nicer in texture, and left your skin looking fresh and dewy. I tried the Bare Radiance (I use Nude in the other). I have now used it five times in different weather, and I love it!

It's got a really nice feel to it, and it does make your skin look moist but not oily. Plus, it evens out the tone (important for me, since I have rosacea), while still not looking like you have a lot of makeup on. (I could even still see some of my freckles, which I think made it look more natural.)

The reason I like the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizers is because they have a nice level SPF, and they are a good deal for the price. I use mine at least 3-4 days a week, and have always had a tube last me almost an entire year.

Top Rated Tinted Moisturizer