Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

4.5

Octinoxate 7.50%, Avorbenzone 2.00%. Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Xylitylglucoside, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Anhydroxylitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), XYlitol, Copper Gluconate, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Tribehenin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate. ( /-): Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Tin Oxide.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a fabulous product, at 61 I needed to change my makeup (long time mineral powder girl). LM Illum (Bare Radiance) provides a wonderful glow when I mix it with Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer (Nude). It's been 15 years since I've made a major change. I used Bare Escentuals and Estée Lauder foundation on important engagements. When I use a foundation now -it almost looks overdone. This tinted moisturizer provides a more natural look. And, I LOVE makeup and believe in enhancing our look as we age but in a subtle fashion at this point.

on 7/30/2013 7:44:00 PM

WAY too shimmery!! Nice texture, no awful scent ... but I didn't glow (natural) I shimmered (frosty).

Probably ok as a highlighter ... but for a total face ... no way.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Like most of us, I've tried all kinds of foundations looking to make my skin "dewy" and "glowy", etc. This tinted moisturizer does the trick! I use it over the Laura Mercier illuminating primer (not sure of hte name at the moment) and the combination is wonderful. Many compliments. I finally found something that makes my almost-60-year-old skin look youngish. (I inherited great skin genes, lucky me, but still, at 58, one needs lots of help!) After using this, I'd never buy anything else.

on 3/31/2011 1:29:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

At sixty-one, I thought my skin was in pretty good shape but I also thought that normal foundations just sort of "sat" on my skin. They didn't enhance it when rubbed in and I realized I needed help.

After some experimentation, I ended up trying Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer and I love it. Firt, it seems to soak in to my skin and make it look dewey and has a subtil sheen to it that is very attractive. I don't have much to cover up; at my age, what you see is what you get. I would be most uncomfortable in a heavy foundation. I'm glad I went the other way!

Although it's a bit pricey, a little goes a long way and I must mention I have very sensitive skin and this product doesn't make my skin break out. I also love that it has an SPF of 20 although I believe your moisturizer below does the job of protecting skin from the sun unless you use a lot of foundation or tinted moisturizer for it to do any good.
on.

I highly recommend this product for anyone, ages forty and up. It really makes your skin glow nicely!

Go this from Sephora as a freebie. At first it sat in the dreaded makeup drawer. Lately I have been trying everything that I have not opened. Low & Behold I'm in love. This is the best Tinted Moisturizer ever. The Illuminating isn't drastic and gives off such soft glow. Perfect for us mature gals. LUV IT.. As soon as I finish all of my other stuff (if I can wait that long) I will purchase again. A little pricy but a little goes a long way.

on 3/21/2009 9:48:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I just bought this and have been to two functions and have received compliments on my appearance. One friend told me that I looked 'radiant'. This gives me enough coverage and lasts until I am ready to wash for the night. So far, so good.