Sonia Kashuk Hydrating Lip Balm SPF 14 - Dainty 04

No Image

2.7

on 1/23/2010 2:46:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this in peach passion because it was on clearance. I usually don't buy stuff in peach but it was cheap so I decided to give it a try. As others have said, this is more of a gloss than a balm. It is very glossy and moisturizing, but there is not alot of color. The way it appears on my lips, it might as well have been clear. It's kinda oily when you first start using it and I'm not in love with the applicator or the smell. Neither are bad, they just aren't good. I'll finish using it because I paid for it, but I definitely won't purchase it again.

on 4/28/2009 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I bought this in Striking, which is a pretty orange color in the tube. But it's completely sheer on my lips, not even a hint of color. This is defintely more of a gloss, it's not all that moisturizing when it wears off, which is pretty fast. It's very watery/greasy in texture so it slides right off the lips. Definitely can't wear this over any lipstick or stain. The worst part is the horrible SPF smell/taste. I can't stand this! Some products are worse than others and this one is pretty bad. Skip these.

i love lip balm products and decided to try this out.
i got the cherrylicious color and it feels great on my lips! it feels like lipbalm, nice and hydrating, while also giving a nice lip gloss tinted shin.

i'd buy it again.