Physicians Formula Organic Wear - Natural to Tan

Filtered by hair type : Other
Physicians Formula Organic Wear - Natural to Tan

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: TITANIUM DIOXIDE. INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT WATER*, ALCOHOL SD (DENATURED WITH CERTIFIED ORGANIC LAVENDER OIL)*, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL*, LECITHIN (SOYBEAN)*, CANNABIS SATIVA SEED OIL*, TALC, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER)*, OLEA EURPOAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT UNSAPONIFIABLES, GARCINIA INDICA SEED BUTTER, ALGINIC ACID, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL WHEAT BRAN GLUCOSIDES, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, HYDRATED SILICA, IRON OXIDE, XANTHAN GUM.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I love this product, it's seriously so close to being a holy grail tinted moisturizer theres just a few things that don't make it so..

Pros:
-Very moisturizing and gives a beautiful natural dewy look.
-It gives great coverage and it's buildable for more full coverage.
-it's a minty/tea tree/eucalyptus type scent that I actually love.
-It's organic and all natural and I had no negative effects on my skin
-Makes my skin look clear and bright

Cons:
-too liquidy, wish it was thicker consistency
-not long wearing, about 5 hours or so, but I've never tried it with a setting powder.
-not dark enough for my skin =(

Overall I do really love this product, its moisturizing it smells nice, its makes my skin look wonderful, clear and dewy. I just wish there was a darker shade available with more yellow undertones and I would give it 5-lippies. I got it in natural to tan and it's not dark enough. I could use just a shade darker and it would be perfect. Also, from the looks of it, it has pink undertones and I need yellow. I can really only use this in the winter and even then I had to come to terms that it's too light for me, I'd really love to be able to use this as my go-to everyday holy grail tinted moisturizer!! I've actually stopped using it because it's not a good color match. But if I want to brighten my skin, a bit of this would do the trick.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I love this product. I am new to tinted moisturizers. I typically use foundation in the winter and nothing in the summer. I don't like to wear heavy makeup but I have some ruddiness I like to even out, along with the occasional pimple. My skin is combination and gets quite oily on the forehead and nose. I usually have to blot with tissues throughout the day.
This product provided very nice, light coverage. Covered the redness and evened out my skin tone overall, yet looked very natural, like I wasn't wearing anything. It does go on thin but still covers nicely.
I didn't have to blot my face all day, but the coverage was not too matte looking and it didn't wear off or fade at all. I even had a nice dewy glow without looking greasy.
It's also nice to know I am protected with SPF. I don't think I'll ever go back to full foundation, not even in the winter. And this is light enough for me to wear during the summer too.
I will definitely be purchasing again.

**edited**
Forgot to add: make sure you shake the bottle well before using it, and go with a darker color than you normally would as the sunscreen lightens it up.

on 3/15/2011 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

i bought this TM thinking it would be a good, i read alot of the reviews and asked ppl who use it to but over all i don't like it for a number of reasons!
1. the colour is way to light. I am Indian and have very light brown Carmel skin tone, i thought this colour would match me but it was to light even when i set it with a power foundation!
2. it was so runny, the aveeno one i have is more of a cream consistence n so much smoother
3. the scent, it smells like pine trees!!!! who wants to smell like that.
over all this products didn't work for me

on 1/11/2011 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral

I bought two tubes of this and I use it periodically. I like it fine and will continue to use it. It is very thin and comes out of the tube fast so you need to be a little bit careful. Yes the coverage is very light, then it's a tinted moisturizer so it's supposed to be! I use it mostly on weekends with a coat of mascara just for running erands. For work and going out I do full makeup. So this is a good alternative for the lazy days.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This actually is not that bad. The coverage is actually pretty decent. It does even out my skin tone and helps reduce my redness so I like it. The smell doesn't bother me much. I finish this off with their talc-free mineral face powder and it pairs up well.

Top Rated Tinted Moisturizer