MAC Mineralize Foundation / Loose - Light Medium

Filtered by skin type : Oily
MAC Mineralize Foundation / Loose - Light Medium

4.5

Mica, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Tritcum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Methicone, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphensin [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77162), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Maganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I love the coverage and natural finish. It doesnt lok as though you're wearing anything at all which is useful for me as i want that natural flaweless look. The colour is really nice giving a nice bright complextion and the texture blends easily. The product itself i think is near perfect i just have a a few issues with the application as the powder puff isnt really good for getting into the nooks and crannies so i use my ELF powder brush. Also the price is very expensive! depends how wealthy you are really!

on 4/2/2009 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Have only been using this for about a week but overall am very pleased. Coverage is very controllable - can be light or a little heavier if you need extra coverage. Color is great for my N5/NW20 skintone. I'm very oily and have found this to not contribute to my oilies, it's not really 'matte' but it doesn't make me look shiny either. I still blot about once/twice a day and after lunch usually do a swipe of blot powder. It holds up pretty well, my day starts about 6 a.m. and I get home about 6 p.m. so after 12 hours I can tell where the foundation is starting to fade which is normal and expected especially to those of us with overactive oily skin! I was using my 187 brush to apply but this morning pulled out a Prescriptives Buff brush I've had for awhile and I think it does a better job especially when you want a bit more coverage, I suspect my Kabuki would probably do the same thing. While I'm not completely sold on the whole 'MMU is better for your skin' hype I am overall pleased with this foundation.