MAC Mineralize Foundation / Loose - Light Medium

Filtered by skin type : Other
MAC Mineralize Foundation / Loose - Light Medium

3.7

Mica, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Tritcum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Methicone, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphensin [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77162), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Maganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947)

on 7/24/2010 6:00:00 PM

I have been using Studio Fix for years, but when I went in to buy a darker shade for the summer, I decided to give the Mineralize SPF Foundation a try. Wow, I'm so happy I did. I thought I loved Studio Fix, but I love this one even more. It looks and feels more natural on my skin. Another great thing about it is that I used to get so oily in the t-zone that I would need to apply Blot Powder several times a day, but since I started using this product, I can get by with only one light application of powder half way through the day. :)

on 9/20/2008 11:14:00 PM

I bought this becuase my friend told me it was matte. We went to the store and it was matte. I went home and used it for a few weeks and it was matte. I shook it, it is all shimmer now. I feel like throwing up or tossing it into the mirror. I hate shimmer, I love matte. This is all shimmer and I feel like I just waisted my money.Ughhhhh.

on 6/25/2008 9:57:00 PM

Love love! I don't use the sponge thing I use a brush similar to the 187. This has the best coverage and feel. I use it with Fix+ and it lasts all day long (I use a primer to). I don't get shine like I do from Everyday minerals. It also doesn't give me that powdery look. The only downside is the price and it is hard to get right now!