COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush

3.3

on 6/2/2018 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This used to be my go to blush, large selection of colors, it goes on easy and is very highly pigmented, so you don’t have to use too much. But, when I started putting this on my bare skin instead of on top of foundation, it broke me out every time, with tons of little pimples on both sides of my face, resulting in a really bumpy complexion after a while. Not good for sensitive skin, not good for use on bare skin.

on 10/19/2017 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Super cheap powder blush that has been around in drug stores for decades.
Comes in a variety of shades (pinks, plums, corals, peaches) and easy to wear. Do not use the worthless brush that comes with it - use your "good" blush brush and blend, blend, blend. $5- $7. Less on sale.

Worst blush I've ever used. Could not get a single bit of product onto my cheeks. I tried for ages to get it on my face. I finally decided to crush and repress it, which did get it to kind of work, but the fact that I had to go through that much trouble to get even a tiny bit of color is insane.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These are really great blushes! Why in the name of Jeebus pay $30 for a blush when you can get good ones at the drugstore? If you want better quality & packaging, upgrade from these for a bit more $ to Jordana or Milani, those are truly amazing.
As for the CG Cheekers, definitely do not bother with the pale soft colors because they don't show up (even on pale skin) but the bright/deeper ones are surprisingly good & give great bang for the buck. They stick right to base makeup & blend wonderfully with brushes. The blush itself will last forever even with daily use. Yes, there's a strong perfumey scent but it doesn't transfer to the face so it doesn't bother me. The packaging & brush is terrible but I don't care either since I easily de-pot mine & carry it in a travel compact with my shadows. Get a coupon or wait for a sale & try these out for just a couple of bucks, you might be surprised. continued >>

These blushes are really great! I have two (pretty peach and plumberry glow) Both I absolutely love to use. I love the smell, some may find it offputting, but I like it. The pigmentation is really good and you get a lot of product for the inexpensive price. I definitely would buy more of these. The packaging is okay. I havent had any break on me, so it doesn't bother me.

on 10/4/2011 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm not going to lie, I am typically a makeup snob, and I haven't purchased or worn Cover Girl products since I was in high school almost 20 years ago. I am an avid couponer though, and had a great coupon recently that made some Cover Girl products practically free, so I stocked up and bought about 8 different colors - Cinnamon Toast, Iced Cappuccino, brick rose, and several others. I am a fair redhead with brown eyes, warm undertones & freckles. So far I am pleased with all of them. The staying power seems to be quite good, and there's a wide variety of colors available. They are fairly well pigmented and not too powdery. It does have a very "Noxzema" scent (like all Cover Girl products seem to have), but it transports me back to high school and I don't mind it. The packaging is less than stellar - cheap plastic with a tiny, useless brush. But, for the price of the product that isn't a dealbreaker. I use my own blush brush to apply this and it works just fine. Overall, I think this is an excellent, nice quality blush for the ridiculously cheap price.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I own two colors, and I would totally repurchase! I was always skeptical about the raves on YouTube about these, but I decided to try some. These are actually really nice! These are $4 or less like mentioned, and it's more than worth it.

on 9/24/2008 12:34:00 PM

I bought this blush in Pretty Peach and I must say it's not the best blush among the drugstore brands. The tiny blush brush that comes with it sucks, it barely spreads the blush on your face and you have to swipe against the blush a few times before you get any on the brush. So, instead I used my blush brush and even then, it was still hard to get the amount I wanted on it.

The range of colors they have isn't all that great either. The peachy colors look a little more pink than they do peach.

The idea of it being portable is great, but I wouldn't buy it again.

on 12/31/2007 2:44:00 PM

Fabulous! Compact, cheap, great colour, illuminates...perfect.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I remember using this stuff last year for a musical. This blush went on great and was very natural. It lasted the full six hours it was on my skin. I looked great in pictures. However, the next day I broke out very very badly.(this was before i knew my skin was so sensitive, i had perfect skin before this stuff) So I won't use this blush again unless I magically don't get zits anymore. I recommend this blush to any one who doesn't have acne-prone skin like me.

Popular Blush Products