Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 25-29
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.2

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

on 8/10/2016 8:12:00 PM

What can I say that hasn't been said already about the Brow Wiz? This eyebrow pencil is leaps and bounds better than any other eyebrow pencil you can purchase. It has a very fine tip which allows you to really control the product. I can wear it all day long and it doesn't smudge or rub off.

I have black hair and the dark brown color is a perfect match without looking overly bold and fake looking. The cost is a bit much, but honestly, this is one product you want to spend your money on!

I looooove this brow product! I have this in the shade taupe (ash blonde) and its perfect for my dirty ash blonde hair, it matches perfectly and looks very natural! I bought this sometime around november of 2015 and I still have mine so its lasting a really long time, id say I use it about 6 times a week. I use it to lightly fill in my brows. It lasts all day, doesnt smudge. Great product! I will buy it again!

**EDIT 11/30/2016**

Just coming back to say that I STILL HAVE THIS THING I have continued to use it almost every day and I am just now super close to running out of it (probably in the next couple weeks). This thing lasted me a year so its definitely worth the $20 IMO. I have 2 other brand new brow products I want to try when this runs out (an ELF one and a maybelline one) so I wont be rebuying it quite yet, but definitely after I use up the other two new products I will buy this again!!

I cant believe this thing lasted me so long, there were days i didnt use it and/or went just completely makeup free but still...its definitely worth it!

on 1/18/2016 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I'm so mad I order this off of Sephora I got the color chocolate I have heard how amazing this product is so I ordered it .... When I got it and used it I was so disappointed ... Way over hyped .... I use to use the eyebrow pencil from cover girl it was cheap and worked amazing !!! So anyways I had to push extremely hard to use the brow wiz and it was very waxy and not pigmented at all ... The spooly is nice at the end but I keep reading reviews on how it runs out to fast and I see that happening since some aren't very pigmented ... I think maybe if I took a lighter to it the color would show more but I'm afraid it would melt the actual plastic around it .. So I threw it away such a waste ... I'll try the dip brow next time ... I never write reviews but this one mad me so disappointed !!

on 8/2/2015 12:09:00 AM

I bought the travel kit from Sephora near the check out. It's perfect!! Mini everything and a sharp tweezer. I wish it came with a little pouch or something.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i love this. i have it in granite for when i have black hair and medium brown for when i have brown hair. so easy to use and it stays on. i mean its not waterproof but its pretty good

on 4/22/2015 1:57:00 AM

I was expecting more from this product because of all the hype. This product is good if you're going for a more natural brow look. It's a bit overpriced for what it is. I do like the spoolie brush though.

on 3/11/2015 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is the best brow pencil ever (that I have tried)! It makes it very easy to draw on your brows precise, has good staying power and is not creamy. That makes it even easier to sculpt the perfect brows. I have coloured dark brown hair (with ombre), fair skin, grey/blue eyes and use the color "medium brown" (which is more like an ashy taupe colour). I buy this over and over. The only thing is I wish it would be more smudge proof. I would really love it to be waterproof so I don't have to worry that my brows disappear at the tail if I accidentally touch my face (I have very little eyebrow hair at the tails of my brows.

on 1/27/2015 9:21:00 AM

The pen is very fine and easy to use. It gives good color without being too harsh. My only gripe is that there is too little product in this and I finish it very fast. The packaging is mediocre as all the writing on it rubs off quickly.

on 12/6/2012 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really love this product. It is the perfect texture to give a natural brow shape, and the spoolie at the end makes it easy to shape brows and keep them looking natural. The colour Ash Blonde is perfect for me, not at all red or orange like a lot of brow pencils.

My only complaint about this is how long it lasts for the price. I only fill in the ends of my brows and shape them a little at the front and the pencil lasted almost exactly one month before the product ran out. I have read some reviews below saying that theirs lasted for 5 months with daily use, or even up to a year, but this was definitely not the case for me. This cost me around 20 including delivery, and for a month's worth of product it is just so expensive. Having said that, I will still repurchase because I can't find anything that works as well.

At first, I couldn't believe that I was going to spend $20 on a brow pencil, but after hearing great reviews I caved. I had been using Avon's Brow Luxury Pencil in Blonde for years but I think it was discontinued. I purchased the shade Ash Blonde and it was perfect for my dark blonde browns. The texture of the pencil is somewhat waxy, and I think that's what makes it last so long. The slim pencil is so easy for filling in bald spots and helping elongate short brows, and it looks incredibly natural. I use this pencil everyday, and I've had it over a month and it doesn't seem to be running out yet. I was so impressed with this, definitely my 'HG' and I don't have many of those. I also love that it's a 2 in 1 product with the spoolie end, no need to carry an extra one.