Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Filtered by age: 36-43
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.4

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

on 2/7/2019 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have bought this over and over and over again for the last few years. It is a staple in my make-up routine. The price point is not horrible; it is definitely worth what you pay for it. I tried a couple of dupes that were maybe 1/2 the cost of this and they did not live up to any kind of expectation I had after using Brow Wiz for so long. Luckily they last quite a while, so it doesn't bother me when I need to restock.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I need this product to define and fill in sparse brow tails. I’ve already repurchased it three times. But no more! Enough already. Yes, it does what it is supposed to do, “even though it’s expensive for the small amount of product you get. Sometimes if a product rocks, you can excuse the cost. BUT.

The spooly end has broken off ALL THREE TIMES I’ve owned it. The first time? Probably my fault, I thought. The second time: Oh, maybe it got bumped in my luggage. The third? Nuh-uh. I’ve treated this thing like a princess avoiding the pea, and it still broke.

And luckily great brow products are everywhere, unlike in 2010-ish when I bought my first one. Anastasia has a quality problem with this item. If it were $10, maybe. But Loreal has an almost identical product that IS about $10, and it’s still in one piece. I’m not rough on my belongings. I’m moving on from this former “holy grail” product.

on 1/1/2019 2:14:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Bought this in Dark Brown, it is a nice ashy brown that doesn't apply too heavy or dark. I was using a much softer brow pencil before and it was becoming a bit too bold since I lightened my hair but still have darker brows. This requires more pressure to apply than other brow pencils I have used but it keeps my brows looking natural but just a touch more full, as I have some gaps. Price is way too high for what you get. Would repurchase.

on 7/11/2018 5:51:00 PM

my HG brow product! it's easy to use, sits well atop of makeup as well as skincare, lasts all day without smudging or fading, and looks natural. i can see why it's a cult favorite. it is definitely pricey, but i would repurchase over and over again.

on 2/9/2018 4:04:00 PM

Made my eyebrows fall out!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For the longest time (about 15 years) I was attached to a Clinique Superfine brow pencil in 002 Soft Brown. The color was a perfect match, the pencil had a fine tip, and didn't mind too much the absence of the spooley. Then, despite not having a perfect shade match I pushed myself to buy a Broz Wiz to get to know what the fuzz is about. I've bought Medium Brown that is a bit too dark for my complexion and the Soft Brown that is too warm for me. (Taupe was a way too green)
Wow! I wish I've done that sooner. This is the first ever pencil that I've used that doesn't leave visible strokes and looks natural without almost any efforts on my part. Going over the pencil with the spooley blends it to perfection.
I wish they had an exact dupe shade for a Clinic - a cool light brown. But even without the perfect shade match, there is no going back to Clinique. The tip of Anastasia's pencil is thinner, it's is easy to check how much of the product left (Clinique only goes up and doesn't go down), and the spooley makes everything better.
The downside of this pencil apart from not having the right shade is the fact that it does smudges pretty easily and doesn't stay perfect all day. My sparse brows require touch-ups. I will not repurchase, but I'll have a look at another Anastasia products.

on 1/2/2018 12:17:00 PM

First, I have to say that this is probably my favourite pencil product for brows. However, I find it too expensive for the quantity I get. I'm tempted to try dupes for this, which I've heard are just as good, rather than repurchase this.

on 7/2/2017 8:51:00 PM

I'm pretty happy with my natural brow line, so this is basically the only brow tool I really need. I basically just brush my brows with the one end, pluck out any stray hairs, and then "fill in the blanks" with the excellent fine tip this tool has to cover up sparse areas. it is magic, and I love it!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This the the best brow pencil I have used so far. Previous to this I had been using the Shu Uemura Hard 9 pencils in Stone Gray and Seal Brown sometimes in combination with MAC coquette eyeshadow (I have dark brown hair and almost black eyebrows). The Shu is very good as well, very easy to do a natural or a stronger looking brow. However I find that the brow wiz looks even more natural because the fine tip allows you to draw hair strokes where you're missing hairs and look pretty realistic. Perfect amount of pigment and perfect texture. I use Ebony which is a neutral black brown similar to Mac Brun eyeshadow but when I run out I might try the medium brown to see if that might suit me better. It's very pricey but it's worth it.

Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral

As a person with very sparse uneven brows from years of over plucking I would definitely buy this again and again. I usually don't get excited over brow product because they seem to fade off, look to dark/warm/harsh, just a pain to work. I have the shade Ebony. A lot of times I skip doing my brows but since I've tried this particular product I feel motivated because it just so easy and reliable. Even though this is a high end product it is really cost effective to get something that last and I'll use up. I wish they were refillable.

Pro's- thin narrow product chamber for precise application, wide color ranges in warm/or cool tones, light to dark, good brush, natural appearance, lasting power was all day for me with dry skin.
Con's-none