Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Filtered by age: 30-35
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.3

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

on 7/27/2018 3:19:00 PM

Great for using as a touch up during the day but the overall amount that you get isn't a lot. I used up one pencil in about 2 months if I fill my brown in everyday. The look is very natural.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I've tried so many eyebrow products only to be disappointed. I love benefit but I love this even more! soft and natural that is all I want when it comes to my eyebrows and this pencil delivers just that! blends like a dream and the color match is perfect, stays on until I wash my face. wish it wasn't expensive, but I've come to accept that most products I end up falling in love with are expensive.-___- sadly.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

To cut to the chase, this is a great brow product, but it has several identical dupes that are a third of the price. I used this for about 2 years. I have seen reviews on Sephora where people claim they go through one of these a month. If that is you, you probably have massive eyebrows on fleek and i would recommend something thicker (as in, not so slim, not such a small amount of product) and less expensive. These are about $24 a piece in my area, and I used one every 6 months or so. It is nice because it is very thin for precision, especially on the tail of your brow. It also has a nice consistency in that you do not need to press down hard, but also isn't too pigmented or creamy so you don't end up looking like you used a Sharpie or cake batter on your brows. It has better than average staying power, and is pretty resistant to smudges. Overall it's a very good product. The reason I state I wouldn't rebuy it however, is that I have found longer lasting (Benefit Kapow Brow, lasts 24 hours on your face, and mini version lasted me almost a year!! Try it if you haven't already, I swear it's my fave brow product of all time!), and also much cheaper products. There are a bunch of well known dupes for this. NYX makes one, but the one I prefer is actually by Loreal. It is IDENTICAL to this, right down to the packaging. If you don't like buying dupes, or just like high-end makeup just for the name (no shade, some people do that, I used to), then this is a great brow product for those who need precision and don't have very large brows. If you have very large brows, this could take forever to fill them in as it is extremely slim, and you will go through the product very very fast.

on 3/29/2018 10:22:00 AM

This is the best. You get enough product and you have more control than you do the pomade. I like to use this with her brow gel, or if it's snowing/raining out, I use the nyx brow wax.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The color looks natural and blends like a dream. It also stays put despite my oily skin. It is so hard to find a brow pencil in dark brown that doesn't make my eyebrows too dark. This is so nice to have because normally I don't do my eyebrows every day. Now that I'm getting older and my eyebrows are not growing as fast as they use to, it takes a bit more effort on my part. This is easy to use and doesn't take too much time to do.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I adore this! I have had every hair color under the sun, and finding eyebrow pencils to match them was easy, until I grew out to my natural color. All dirty blonde pencils were either too yellow, too brown, too grey, too waxy or patchy or smeared too much. I recieved a sample of this in an Ulta order before Christmas and just finished it today. I had become so accustomed to the simplicity and convenience of it, that I just had to buy the full size. It LOOKS SO NATURAL!!!! I look like I actually have naturally full brows. No other brow pencil has looked so natural to me, and been so smudge proof. It's easy to use, a very slender tip that gives a hair-stroke look. It's not so opaque that your brows look drawn on with a marker. It is worth every penny. At my age it is about looking natural and doing it on a budget and quickly. This pencil lasts and lasts. I'd try it, you will love it.

on 11/29/2017 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I tried this brow pencil in the store and loved it. It's easy to apply, goes on easily, doesn't budge, and I liked the attached brow brush. However, the brush broke off within a week. I was trying to clean it and it just snapped right off! I returned the pencil to Sephora and got a replacement. The brush broke off within a day! So although I love the pencil side of this product, I wouldn't buy it again because the brow brush aspect is basically useless. Why pay for something you can't use?

on 8/14/2017 2:46:00 PM

I am only giving this 3 lippies due to the fact that the caps on both ends of the Brow Wiz broke within a month. I don't know why this happened other than the quality of this is not that great for the packaging. The Brow Wiz itself is a lovely match for my thin brows and I can pencil them in nicely. It looks natural on me so I said I wouldn't repurchase but I am on the fence. Maybe I got a dud for the packaging? But for the price there should be better quality control.

on 6/3/2017 6:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

For a while I was on the hunt for a long-lasting brow pencil that would give me natural looking defined brows. I'd heard good things about the Brow Wiz so I bit the bullet and decided to try it out.This pencil is hands down the best I've tried.

I have tanned skin (NC42) and dark brown (almost black) hair. I don't like very dark brows and so decided to go for the shade dark brown which turned out to be perfect for me. The Brow Wiz gives soft definition and lasts alot longer on my brows compared to other brow pencils I've used.With the Brow Wiz, fading is very minimal by the end of the day.

It's a very pricey brow pencil but I'm very pleased with and I've bought a back up.

on 5/22/2017 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

A great product, easy to use and also easy to remove (should I go a little too far with the brows). I love Anastasia for everything brows but this products has to be one of the best. I started using after a makeup artist recommended at Sephora. I am officially fan now!