Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.5

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I naturally have pretty full brows, but my tail ends could do with some filling in. I’m not looking for an extreme Instagram brow, but just some filling in and reshaping.

PROS:
-comes in many shades that even fit my really dark brows
-has a spoolie that WORKS
-retractable pencil end that doesn’t require sharpening
-both of the caps are the same so I’ll never mistake one with another
-the brow pencil is easy to glide on
-easily blendable

CONS:
-the price literally the only thing.

I absolutely loved this product and will definitely be repurchasing. I purchased mine from Sephora when I was looking for a brow pencil and intended to buy Benefit’s Precisely, My Brow, but since I was unable to find a match, I purchased this instead. I had no idea I would enjoy this product so much!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I was really excited to use this when I first bought it, and I ended up being really disappointed. The pencil breaks so easily, and you have to make sure you don't buy one that is already broken. It's kind of ridiculous that for $21, you get a pencil that could break with the slightest touch. I really liked the spoolie on the side, which I still use to this day. The shade was good for my brows, but the formula is too dry for me. Sadly, I won't be repurchasing this product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Holy grail. Hands down. My brows have never looks better, and it lasts all day long. Expensive, so when my wallets looking sad and I've run out, I do use the Nyx dupe, but I prefer this one by far.

This eyebrow pencil is raved about ALL THE TIME. When I tried it, I loved that it was dry, hard, and very precise. It was able to perfectly mimic eyebrow hair.

But the color was way too warm-toned! I was surprised. Also, I'm sure this doesn't happen to most people who get it but for me, the pigment part broke inside of its tube so that made it harder to use.

on 5/2/2017 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I swear by this product. I have repurchased it many times and will continue to do so. It is the best brow product by far. It's better than Benefit's Ka-BROW! Eyebrow Cream-Gel and Goof Poof Eyebrow Pencil. There is a variety of shades so you can find your exact color. The packaging is very convenient as well: one side is the pencil and the other side is the brush. Works very well when used with the Anastasia Clear Brow Gel. Definitely must buy!

Really nice product, smooth and very long lasting, but actual piece that you fill in your eyebrows with broke off and fell on the dirty nasty ground. Can't say I was above picking the piece up and putting it back tho xp now its loose and easily breakable, if i turn it upside down the little led piece will just fall out. Was really disappointed with how easily the piece fell out.

on 1/30/2017 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

BOMB!

on 1/28/2017 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've been using the Brow Wiz for maybe two years now and I absolutely love it! It says on all day and blends in well to suit your natural brow colour. The only issue I have with it is I feel the dipbrow pomade for example is more pigmented so that it's a darker colour rather than look like it's barely on (with the brow wiz.) As well as the price difference between the brow wiz and the dipbrow pomade because with the brow wiz you'll have to continuously repurchase it when it runs out (usually lasted me months though), but with the pomade it'll last for longer months I feel because you don't have to use that much product (a little goes a LONG way!) and once you buy a brush along with it for your brows you can keep that brush and just repurchase the dipbrow when necessary. Brow wiz in Canada is about $31 I believe versus the Dipbrow Pomade is about $23 (without the brush) so you'd be saving money depending on what you want and what your budget is. Overall have loved and will continue to love the Brow Wiz! Just prefer the dipbrow for cost reasons and longevity reasons as well.

on 1/12/2017 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this stuff! It stays all day, even with my incredibly oily skin, and I overdraw my brows a bit, but none of it moves. I love it and I definitely recommend it for oily skin. It's great for making your brows look natural or a little more defined. So pleased! The price is a tad high, but it's worth it.

on 1/3/2017 6:27:00 PM

Anastasia brow wiz in soft brown is the only brow product I use, it's so great!! I've tried other brands and the brow pomade but none compare for me. It can go on light or dark, and looks so natural and is very easy to apply. I love the brush that comes on one end of the product, and the reason I gave it a 4/5 for packaging is because the brush on last one I had broke off, but the product had almost run out anyway. The price is relatively high (along with most anastasia products), but it is so worth it!!