Everyday Minerals Natural

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 7/9/2009 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I know I am the only one on here who will rave about this colour but I looooove this. I have it everywhere with me and it's the only "nude" colour that really works for me. I like that it's in a lipbalm tube so I don't look like I am smearing myself with lipstick. However, it is drying if I don't put on any lipbalm for awhile. I like this lipstick so much and I think it is discontinued so I am using it sparingly, I know, what a loser.

on 11/9/2008 8:17:00 PM

Ai Ai Ai!! Apparently my lips are more pigmented that I realised because this looks terrible on me. The colour is sort of semi opaque and it just looks baaaad. I wonder if the receptionist would like it...

Im surprised at the low rating this has on here. I suppose if you're looking for a pink or equally colorful gloss I could see how you could be disappointed by this one. I am in a nude lip phase, I want that beigey sort of color and this looks absolutely perfect for what I wanted it to be. At first it was a bit sheer but after a few layers it created a lovely nude lip that looks just like how you sometimes see Angelina Jolie's lips in magazines when she does a nude lip. Its also very lovely and smooth and I have no complaints at all. I'll definitely buy another in this shade.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Meh. I really liked the colour in the tube (exactly as pictured) but it applies much lighter. It washes out my lips and reminds me of dodgy pearl lipsticks from the 80s -which I never wore BTW ;-) I agree that the smell isn't great but it's hardly noticeable. The main issue is the colour...if it applied as it looked it would be great. Such a shame. I might try Pink Lemonade and if that doesn't work out then that's it for me and EDM :-(

on 6/9/2008 2:31:00 PM

I like the feel of this, however the color is not good for me. Way too light, a lot lighter than my lips. I thought this would be more sheer or neutral, but it just covered my lips with a too pale color.

This is more of a balm than a gloss and packaged in a chapstick type tube, however I think this product is a little gem. It doesn't add much in the way of colour to the lips but instead gives a little omph to the pigment you already have. Not a sticky gloss, just soft and moisturising so something I would wear on a first date so as not to scare off the prey (sticky gooey gloss isn't very appealing for a first kiss).. If you are after a MAC lipglass pout, then this isn't for you. This is a soft "your lips but better" balm. PS I have this in Bamboo (not natural as I've reviewed here - opps).

on 3/2/2008 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love this color and feels and looks great on. very 'natural' when you don't want too much color but it does have some color to it. it has all kinds of great ingredients, avocado oil, kiwi seed oil, coconut oil. great stuff. cheap too $3.50 per stick, goes on very smooth and silky but not sticky in my opinion.

on 2/24/2008 5:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Not too bad.
The colour blends into my lips. It's pretty moisturizing. It's not terribly sticky, and it more like a creamy balm. I'm really sad I lost my stick of barely-used natural (T_T)

However I probably wouldn't repurchase because the colour doesn't exactly show up on me, so I'd prefer to have a clear lipgloss. Or even just another colour. Still, it's pretty cheap so no worries.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

This color looks too chalky on my lips. My natural lip color is a bit darker that this so I think thats why it looks so. I just dot it on my lips and mix some vaseline or clear lipgloss with it and it looks fine. Not so hot though, would not repurchase.

This was very chalky and little pieces broke off everytime I tried to put it on, the color was great but my lips were dry and cracking in less than 3 hours of wear.