Aussie Miracle Moist conditioner for dry/damaged hair

Aussie Miracle Moist conditioner for dry/damaged hair

3.7

Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Parfum, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Oleyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, EDTA, Limonene, Magnesium Nitrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, CI 19140, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 17200, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Sulfite, Potassium Sorbate

A very good conditioner, the best drug store hair product I've ever purchased.

It does the job, makes my otherwise dry and brittle hair soft and lightweight and they stay like that for about 3 days which is not bad.

It's comparable to some high end products and the price is qite reasonable.

on 10/13/2016 4:24:00 PM

I love this!!!i always choose the best hair products for my hair after a long research and this product is HG for me!i have thin (but plenty of)hair,which were really dry from the constant dying.After a few months of using this I noticed that my hair are much more softer and healthier and they smell deliciously.Its a bit expensive but it worth it.

on 8/3/2016 6:28:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I will not buy this again... Used it with a shampoo and it did nothing for my dry hair. I expected so much more, shame.

on 7/16/2016 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

i found this stuff at the back of my "hair shelf" and used it in a pinch. why did i ever own this? it does nothing for my thin, fine hair, leaving it limp and heavy. i don't like to waste anything, so i'm using the rest to put on my ends overnight when i have dry days.

on 7/13/2015 6:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I bought this after reading some great reviews, but unfortunately I didn't see any difference in my hair when I used this, so I ended up boosting it with a little bit of avocado oil and that way was able to finish the bottle. Nice smell.

on 2/14/2015 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this along with the shampoo and I am over the moon with the both of them. My thin, dry and damaged hair is now luxuriously soft and smooth after just 1 wash. Will 100% buy this again.

on 12/18/2014 3:30:00 AM

Really nice product. In general I don't like conditioners who must be washed, cause that way I should skip using hair mask in my routine. BUT I gave it a try and I'm glad I did. The smell is absolutely divine. I applied it after shampooing and then I left my hair on a bun for 2-3 mins. Then I washed it, and I must tell you that I felt the difference immediately. After my hair dried out, it became really really soft and my dry ends were not the same anymore. The only think that I don't like is that it left my hair without any volume (which I guess is normal for moisturizing product). The price is a bit higher than the average conditioners, but it does a great job so it's worth it! :)

on 7/29/2014 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I purchased this along with the matching shampoo after my hair started getting very dry at the ends. I was previously using the Miracle Volume set from the same line, but as I'd said in my review of those products, they were rather drying. I decided to try these instead.

The conditioner is a bit creamier than the miracle volume conditioner and has a slightly sweeter scent. Like all Aussie products, the scent is very strong and lingers for a long time after use. I'd recommend smelling before buying because it's not for everyone. I happen to love it.

I would definitely not call this a deep moisturizing product. I have very fine oily hair that needs to be washed daily. My ends had become quite damaged as I am also growing out my short hair and am currently at an odd length with it. I expected this to help get things back under control since I don't suffer from very dry or damaged hair, but it only helped a bit. Not as much as I had hoped. It did provide a bit more moisture, but my ends were still frizzy and felt dry and rough.

I would definitely not recommend this to anyone with truly dry, damaged, or generally fragile hair. This product just didn't do what it claims to do. If you just need a little extra boost of moisture now and again and have finer hair, this might help, but there are better products out there, like the Aussie Miracle 3 Minute deep treatments, that work so much better.

This conditioner is purely amazing! the smell is great, stays on your hair for longer than just the washing time:) my hair is really thin, damaged and my split ends go up ti half length of my hair - this conditioner transformed by hair into silky smooth hair and i couldnt be happier:) definitely will repurchase over and over again

on 10/12/2013 6:31:00 PM

This product its not the best but its really good, it smells amazing and helps to keep the shine in dry hair. Only use this if you really have dry and damage hair, otherwise dont use it. The packaging its awesome, i love reading it and the price its good since it has a nice formula. But I would not buy it, I would try something else.