Elizabeth Arden Intervene

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Elizabeth Arden Intervene

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/Aqua/Eau, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Talc, Mica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Silylate, Sorbitan Tristearate, PEG/PPG-8/18 Dimethicone, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Laureth-4, Laureth-7, Steareth-20, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propylene Carbonate, BHT, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Fragrance/Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

bought it online from strawberrynet when it was on sale. bought a wrong colour tone. regret. way way too dark for me. apart from the colour.. i like everything about it. nothing wrong. good texture. good coverage. it doesnt cause acne. not sticky not greasy ... very light texture but good coverage.

on 5/1/2015 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this foundation. I have just finished my first bottle after changing from another liquid brand. This foundation gives a medium coverage and easy to blend, does not smell, does not make my skin break out. It is also reasonably long wearing and blend quite well with any setting powders. The bottle has a nice pump.

on 12/18/2014 10:27:00 AM

Elizabeth Arden - Intervene foundation is a must have foundation I have always suffered with hormonal acne and could not find a perfect foundation until a friend recommended this one. I have repurchased this foundation more than 15 times and can't find anything that comes close to this. It's oil free non-acnegenic and non-comedogenic with SPF 15 it is medium to high coverage and is easy to blend on to the skin covers up blemishes and redness and acne well. In my opinion best foundation and highly recommend this.

Second best foundation I've used after revlon colour stay. I'm pale and i find all arden products so dark on me! However the coverage is good for problem skin but it doesn't seem to even my skin tone particularly well which is something I need in a foundation. It stays put SO well and looks exactly the same by the time I'm home

on 3/6/2013 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

It is a great foundation, gives a semi-matte finish, the coverage is medium. I apply it with a sponge, it blends easily and gives a very natural result. The staying power is really good as well and it is not cakey at all. I only need a pump for my entire face, so a little lasts long for me. My HG, I recommend!

on 9/18/2010 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i have very oily sensitive pale skin and have tried lots of foundations but this gives me good coverage, does not feel too heavy and did not cause me to break out or rash when i washed it off. It is by far the best foundation i have found. if it had a bit more coverage then it would even better. until i find another foundation like this that gives more coverage, im sticking with elizabeth arden intervene!

I LOVE this foundation. As the other reviewers have said, it goes on beautifully, makes your skin soft withouth looking shiny, dries to a nice soft matte, colours are beautiful, doesn't sink in to fine lines. The only down side for me is that I think it may be breaking me out - but that's not unusual for me with foundation. I'm going to have to stop using it for a while, it's either that or a new moisturizer I'm trying. Also has spf of 15 (which could be why I'm breaking out!). Other than that, it is one of the most beautiful foundations I've ever tried, and I've tried alot!!! UPDATE: It was not the foundation that was breaking me out, it was the moisturizer. The bad news is that it dried my skin out terribly after a few weeks of daily wear, I went from loving the feeling of it to feeling tight and dry with it on. I reduced my rating by 2 lippies, it would be great for the right skin type, but as it is marketed to be moisturizing, it shouldn't have dried me out. Very disappointed!