The Body Shop Wooden Foot File

4.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I bought this today 'cause I needed a foot filer and thought I'd check the ones from Body Shop. I was initially attracted to it driven by the fact that it's 100% certified FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) and because I generally like to support The Body Shop due to its cruelty-free policy and support of the Fair Trade community.

I used it after soaking my feet in warm bubbly water for a while in order to prepare them.
It worked really well, making my feet feel super soft! I was pretty impressed. I used the rough side for the top and bottom part of the heel and the mild side for the middle, which naturally doesn't get as much damage and thus is softer and more sensitive.

So all in all a very nice product, super easy to use and one i'd definitely recommend.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Decent food file, best used on dry skin. Robust, easy to use and clean

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Its a good foot file, it as a smoother side and a rough one, I prefer this last one, it removes dead skin from the feet really nicelly. Just make sure to clean it it gets quite messy.

I think this product is still called File A Foot, or at least, in this part of the world (Singapore). I agree with the reviewer below that it does a great job of smoothing out your heels. I have used many foot files, pumice stones and even PedEgg before but I always come back to this. The only thing is that it can get quite messy with the filings all over the place. Be sure to use an old toothbrush to remove the trapped foot filings on the file regularly to make it even more effective. The file lasts for ages (Iíve had mine for almost 5 years now I think) so itís really value for money!

I have been using this foot file for about 15 years now (when it was still called a File-A-Foot) and really love it. The file has two sides, one to remove rough(er) skin and one to (gently) exfoliate. I always use the rougher side since it does an excellent job in removing dead skin cells and leaving my feet smooth and soft. I have used other files over the years but always go back to this one since it's the best I could find so far.