Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

With all the D&G Light Blue around me, I remembered something smelling similar and revisited I Love Love. Light Blue is similar yes, BUT I am one of those who cannot stand that scent on me. It is way too sharp and acrid and just ends up smelling like a cleaning product. I Love Love had a distinct mellow orange note and a creamier drydown. This scent is really fresh and juicy. BUT, the staying power is atrocious. I really can't smell a thing after 2 hours, which is sad from an EDT (B&BW body spray does better). Also, I hate the bottle and name, so blasť and kitschy. I would probably buy a rollerball or a tiny bottle of this if the mood struck but probably not...

*EDIT 6.1.12: This fragrance VANISHES after one hour. I can't find a trace of it on my skin. Very disappointing.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I really dislike this scent. To me it smells real bitter. Kinda rotten. Reminds me of Yves Rocher Naturelle. But the Yves Rocher smells slightly better since its more woodsy.
It doesn't smell like Light Blue at all to me. Light Blue is fresh and lemony. This is bitter and musky.
The bottle is cute. Very young...and happy...

Most amazing perfume! It smells like summer. I get so many compliments when I wear it.

I loveee I love love :) This product is fun to wear and smells incredible. Ive been going off of the same bottle for over a year now and I'm still not to the bottom; a little goes a long way. My favorite scent ever. I gave it a perfect trifecta of 5's. :)

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

just like the name. i, love, love! smells citrus, orange, fresh.. i was using it everyday during school, but somewhere i stopped. the only complain i have is the cap, where mine got broken.. why am i not using this anymore?! i should get back using this bcs this was my signature smell x

I like this! It does smell a lot like D&G Light Blue (I can't believe some people are saying it doesn't, initially it smells almost exactly the same!) but with a hint more grapefruit. I used to wear Light Blue a lot but then too many people wore it so I gave it away. I was in the mood for a citrussy scent so I thought I would try this. It is available online quite cheaply. Initally all I could smell was Light Blue, but a grapefruit element quickly followed. It stays in this mix of Light Blue with added citrus fruits for a while but the dry down is slightly more floral and musky than Light Blue. To be honest I find that the Light Blue drydown is better but this scent is very pleasant. My boyfriend thought this smelt really good which is typical, he doesn't really like any of my exotic scents but a lemony one pleases him :-)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This smells gross. I bought it because people compared it to Light Blue..well I don't think so >.> The opening smells like rotten fruit/air freshener and doesn't last long either.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of my old favourites. It starts of with a bright kick of citrus that is quite refreshing. In amongst the citrus notes, there's this slight creamy sort of scent - like baby powder? I dunno, but whatever it is, I like it. Not as earthy or grassy as some people claim it to be. Reminds me of Summer and if you liked D&G Light Blue, you'll like this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Smells citrusy and slightly sweet. I love it!

I have this and the Moschino Cheap and Chic light clouds and they both have impressive staying power.

It lasts throughout the day, fades only slightly. I spritz once on my wrists and spritz once on my neck then dab with my wrist to transfer some to the other side of my neck.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This perfume is my signature scent. Tested it out one day at Sephora and just had to have it. Has a nice light citrus scent that isn't over powering. Love it. It's a little on the pricy side but hey most good perfume is. I really enjoy the bottle itself too, cute and original, although the cap doesn't stay on perfectly all the time.

Popular Fragrances