Uploaded by vmg85

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/25/2010

Very gorgeous champagne color, very neutral and can be worn for any occasion, alone or on top of other lipsticks. Smells so nice too, I would buy this. Received as a sample in a swap and fell in love!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (238 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Mar/04/2010

I finally got this gloss yesterday and have fallen in love with it, its absolutely perfect.. Its a nude with shimmer but a pretty champagne shimmer .. Subtle enuff for work .. But can be worn at nite to go out as well... It brings out other colors beautifully.. This will always b in my makeup bag till they discontinue!

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

Jan/01/2010

I really enjoy this lip gloss. On my already pigmented lips, this makes them a tad bit more nude and shiny. It's that one gloss that you put on and it instantly makes you look 10x better and healthier. The color reminds me of that of Spring Bean but much more nude and gold. I love this so much and will definitely re-purchase. Looks great on my NC40 as well.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Tan, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Dec/12/2009

I just picked this color up not all that long ago, and boy was I missing out all this time! It's quickly become one of my favorite glosses that I prefer to wear by itself. It gives the lips a nude, lustrous look. I love it and will continue to buy!

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Neutral

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Oct/10/2009

I love, love, love this gloss!

It can be worn alone for hints of shimmer and subtle color, OR over a lipstick for that extra shine. It's versatility deserves much praise alone, but I'm also a fan of the brush (unlike other glosses that have a doe foot wand). The texture itself is a little sticky but overall is smooth. TWO BIG THUMBS UP!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (94 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Sep/06/2009

i bought this solely to give another dimension to all my current mac lipsticks. i love it the texture isnt gritty and gives flat colours more dimension and a slight sparkle. slightly sticky and thick but for me thats a good thing. would buy over and over again!! makes my lips feel slightly plumper..

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesOther

Sep/04/2009

love instant gold, the texture, smell, especially love the non drying formula doesn't peel my lips at all. normally go for nudes like c-thru but it drys my lips out too much. instant gold shows up some what like a nude color just a lot more sheer and little sparkly...so glad i repurchased it. had used one all up a while back and forgot just how much i liked it....

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

HairBrunette

Jun/16/2009

as an nc15 redhead it can be hard to find products that are flattering but not over the top. Even when MAC created a line that had stuff picked out just for redheads the lipglass didnt suit me. Instant Gold however is a dream come true. I purchased it after an MA said that the closest I could get to orangedecence without the actual stuff was cb96 with instant gold on top. I love the combo and …Read more

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairRed

EyesBlue

May/20/2009

This is my new favorite lip gloss. I love that it makes any lipstick amazing. Even on its own, with a little lipliner this gloss looks great. Clear with little gold flecks not chunks of glitter. Would definitely buy again and again and again (sorry Nymphette: you've been dethrowned).

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (258 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

May/08/2009

I don't normally reach for gold makeup products but decided to give this a try & it's great! A nice peachy-nude. High shine, great feel, gorgeous sexy nude

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (479 reviews)

Age19-24