Uploaded by suzieskisinthepyranees

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/25/2007

Wow, I am really surprised that more people have not added a review for this. I always wondered why Abercrombie and Fitch smelled so good, and finally when I was in there one day I asked. Wow. It smells SO GOOD! I am going to get my boyfriend a bottle for Christmas. I would definitely wear it on myself or to spritz for a room scent. Everytime I go to A&F, I'll spray a couple of swatches …Read more

About reviewer (28 reviews)

EyesBlue

Aug/07/2007

I am also a girl, and I love to wear this. And even though I love to wear this, I also think it smells sexy and delicious on guys. Overall, I just love this scent. I also like to lightly mist it over my clothing drawers and it makes my clothes smell so nice and sexy. Definately a repurchase whenever I run out.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (140 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Nov/28/2006

I love this so much, I'm a girl and I wear this. I get so many compliments on it. It's just delicious and sexy.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

EyesBlue

Jul/04/2006

OH MAN the BEST guy fragrance!!!! HANDS DOWN Even I want to wear this!

About reviewer (330 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

fromraniv

Jun/28/2006

omg i love abercrombie fierce! it is so delicious! i bought it for my brothers birthday when i used to live in america, and he loved it! i just wish i could get it here in germany for my bf! 5 lippies for sure, awesome scent!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

1.0

May/30/2006

Ugh, omg this is the worst Abercrombie smell I've had the displeasure of smelling. It smells horrible. It's like smelling a tree forest, or a xmas tree lot. I'm allergic to pine trees maybe that's why I don't like it.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age25-29

EyesBlack

Mar/16/2006

I'm a chick and I'm usually picky about what kind of cologne a guy wears. When I smelled Fierce for the first time...I swear I fell in love with the scent. If I were a guy, I would wear this stuff 24/7! Thank goodness I know a few guys who do wear this scent! The scent is so sexy...

About reviewer (9 reviews)

HairBlond

Feb/20/2006

Wow this stuff smells amazingly fantastic. I don't own this but it smells so good that I have seriously considered buying it on several occasions just to whiff it every now and then. I honestly think that any guy that wears this becomes about 400 times hotter if he wears this cologne, no joke. Take note boys - girls love this!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Aug/24/2005

Well I've never actually bought this, but I love the smell of my newly bought clothes from Abercrombie because of this cologne. I also have a guy friend who wears this and I just LOVE it. I would consider getting it for myself even though its for men.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Jul/15/2005

I stopped in at A&F last night to buy a skirt and I've always wondered which scent they seem to have pumping through their vents. It is just the cleanest, sexiest smell. While at the register I asked the SA which one it is and he said Fierce. I was hesitant to buy it because it is a men's cologne, but I figured that I'd spray it on my wrist and see what i'd think later …Read more

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age25-29