Gucci Eau de Parfum II

Gucci Eau de Parfum II
Eau de Parfum IIEau de Parfum II

4.1

TOP: Bitter Orange, Black Currant, Cassia, MandarinHEART: Blackberry, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley, VioletBASE: Cedar, Heliotrope, Musk

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I dont have this perfume but i always been wanting it..

on 3/3/2009 11:40:00 AM

This is one of my favorite perfumes. I have been wearing it for years. It is one of those that I always come back to. I always have this in my house. It is somewhat fruity, spicy and very soft. It stays on for a long time. It does not offend people. I wear this during the day to the office and I also wear it at night when I go out. This is one of my classics.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Another unsniffed fragrance purchase based soley on online reviews. (The story of my life! LOL). Anyway, this fragrance is very lovely and long lasting although it smells exactly like something that I already own - Oxygene by Lanvin. I honestly couldn't tell them apart if I were blind folded. One has pink juice while the other has blue juice, otherwise they're duplicates. I like them because they're unique in character. Not your typical department store 'samey' scent.

on 2/28/2009 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm a perfume addict but this is the first time I write a review. Gucci II is really good perfume. It smells sexy, but it's not overpowering. The smell lingers on you the whole day. I don't believe it irritates anyone. It's just perfect scent for any occassion. If I ever get married I think this could be the fragrance for that purpose (lol).

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

out of all my perfumes, i would have to say this is definitely one of my favourites. it smells great and when i wear this perfume out i get complimented a lot. the bottle is quite bulky but the packaging and design is really cute. when i bought this one, it came with a gift with purchase which included a miniature of this perfume, hand lotion and shower gel. super cute. pricey but most perfume range around the same.

I love this perfume. I have a million perfumes as I'm a perfume addict, but this is one I can't live without. Soft, not obtrusive, feminine, yet not bubbly teeny bopper ish. This scent make me happy and comforted. I have to pull quite hard at the huge cap, but the scent is worth it.

on 12/31/2008 1:56:00 AM

I wear this scent very often. I was skeptical of it at first - I had to sample it and wear it several times before I fell in love with it. The sandalwood is the thing that won me over; making this scent unique. It wears well and I find it evolves throughout the day; from fresh and woody when I first apply to fruity, mellow and sensual later in the day. I love this so much.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have a few samples of this from several online orders. I am not one who usually likes fruity scents (maybe because I'm so used to the single-note scents like "pear" and "strawberry" that I smell on almost every young girl these days), but I have to say this is delicious. It's a fruity scent for grown-ups. It smells like a soft blend of blackcurrant/ blackberries and musk. Sweet but not saccharine. I can't imagine anyone being offended by this scent, and if you are or know any fans of sweet or fruity scents, they will definately like this. The bottle is gorgeous (albeit heavy) too!

on 12/10/2008 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

LOVE IT! I really like the light and sweet smell of it. But the down side is that the sense doesn't last for more than 2 hours.

on 11/21/2008 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I got this perfume as birthday gift from bf. It came in a big pink box with the body lotion and body wash.. OOOhhhh.. I soooo love this perfume. The bottle is quite heavy though.The smells get better after long period of wear and you need not re-spray. I'm going to buy it again, deifnitely