The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel

The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel

4.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Coco-Glucoside, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Citrus Nobilis, Methylparaben, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone-4, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Disodium EDTA, Citral, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Citrus Reticulata (Satsuma) Oil, Linalool, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Orange 4, Yellow 6.

on 7/9/2010 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

All I goota say is WOW. I can't believe I waited this long to buy this amazing showergel! It smells so good and like real authentic satsumas. It lathers well and it's fun and easy to use. The color is uplifting and the scent is so energizing! The only down side is the price but the 0,4dl will last a while thankfully :)

on 6/6/2010 6:50:00 PM

Love this stuff! The wonderful orange scent wakes me up and I keep buying it over and over again. Have given this product to people with super sensitive skin and they love it too. I have the Sweet Lemon shower gel and I really like it too but Satsuma Shower Gel is my HG shower gel. Plus for some reason this product is almost always on sale. Great gift and great for me!

on 4/25/2010 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My favorite smelling cleansing product. Although it is not advertised as moisturizing, it leaves my skin feeling softer than when I use moisturizing ones. I was using the Olay body wash with body butter ribbons thinking I couldn't get my skin any softer than that, but then I switched to this and couldn't figure out why my skin felt soooo much softer. Then I realized it was this. I am only taking off one lippy because there are certain times of the year when the weather is dry that my skin is too sensitive for this, I think it's because of the strong perfume that is in it. It makes my skin feel really itchy. But whenever I can, I use it and I love it.

on 4/11/2010 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is probably my favourite one out of the The Bodyshop shower gel bunch (and I have tried all of them). It just smells soooo delicious and I think that's what makes those shower gels so outstanding. They smell intense yet very natural. Especially this one. It makes me wanna eat fruits after showering and makes starting the day a lot easier for me.
It's a bit expensive for just a normal showering gel. It doesn't do anything for moisturizing or has any other great effect, so I can understand why people would not pay the high price.
I just love it for the fact that I always get in a good mood when using it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely LUV this product for it's mandarin fragrance! I use it just about everyday, it wakes me up and gives me this all-over good feeling. It is AWE SOME!

on 3/18/2010 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

A birght, strong, citrus scent - mandarin/orange like. Refreshing but a little "fake" and sweet.

I love this smell, I only took off one lippie because it just doesn't mix well with my pink sugar perfume. I need to use a vanilla scent in the bath. But, for years I have used this shower gel and I find it so moisturizing and it smells amazing.

EDIT: I still use this shower gel, I don't use pink sugar anymore. Goes to show that pink sugar was a smell you get sick of and a product you might get sick of too but this product you do NOT get sick of! Great for an aromatic smelling bath too!

on 3/11/2010 11:47:00 AM

This is my favourite shower gel ever! The satsuma smell is my favourite from TBS. I also love the body butter and I'd definitely buy the soap bar. This is a bit pricey imo for a shower gel but it's totally worth it. Besides the smell, it doesn't dry out my skin and lasts a long time <3

on 1/26/2010 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product smells amazing! The scent is not too sweet or over-powering, it's very fresh and yummy! It's amazing what it can do for you in the mornings when you really don't want to get out of bed. It wakes you up and you automatically feel energized! It doesn't give too much of a lather, but that's good because you stay moisturized, but it doesn't give you that icky feeling either. I would totally buy this product again, it's AMAZING!

on 1/21/2010 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This shower gel smells delicious, a sweet/tangy citrus scent of tangerine. Leaves my skin smelling fresh, and isn't drying. A small amount goes a long way with this one. Also makes your bathroom smell great after you shower : ) Will repurchase for sure!