TRESemme Platinum Strength

TRESemme Platinum Strength

3.9

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have dyed, bleached and used an abundance of heating tools on my hair. This stuff works amazing to keep it looking healthy.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I tried a small bottle of this with Loreal Total Repair 5 shampoo. I've been using TRESemme products for several years and find them to be effective and price conscious. They are by far the best line of low cost hair products. I liked this particular type better than the remoisturizing conditioner I most recently used from TRESemme. Definitely a good conditioner for a great price.

on 8/29/2013 2:45:00 AM

I paired this with Herbal Essences Smooth Collection (the rose) one and I am in heaven. I suggest that if anyone was in the same situation as mine...where I've tried many drug store shampoo and conditioner combos with no luck, you should try this pair.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this conditioner. It doesn't weigh down my long fine hair. It moisturizes well. Smells good. My hair feels and looks healthy. Only thing I wish it had was a pump. The bottles are a bit big. Still love the product though.

Edit: I will no longer support this company as they test their products on animals. My feelings on the product itself haven't changed so if you aren't interested in cruelty free products please read on.

I'm using the shampoo, conditioner, and heat protectant in this line. I've been using them together for about 3 weeks now. I'm very happy with the condition my hair is in. It looks very shiny and feels soft. My hair is blonde so I need products that are moisturizing to combat the damage from bleach and heat styling products. These products are inexpensive also and have a pleasant smell. Overally I would recommend this line to anyone looking to repair damaged hair.

Great stuff! This with the matching shampoo leaves my hair clean, fresh, soft, shiny, and bouncy. It really hydrates my dry ends! I love this set! I would highly recommend for those of you who have damaged hair from frequent coloring and heat styling.

on 2/17/2013 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

PLatinum strenght is a verry good conditioner! it leaves my hair smooth and shiny! I love the smell! It is suppose to repair two years of damage! Love it!