benefit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
benefit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)
BeneFit Instant Brow Pencil in Medium

3.2

on 6/3/2012 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My biggest issue with this pencil is that its too soft. When I use a pencil to do my brow I like to make soft little lines and then use the brow pencil to smudge them SLIGHTLY.

This is so darn soft it just SMEARS everywhere. The colors also not flattering.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Not a fan of this pencil. The sales girl said that Lorac pencils were discontinued. So I tried this and find the texture to be too waxy, soft and clumpy. The pencil doesn't stay sharp so will not be repurshasing this pencil.

on 12/28/2011 10:57:00 AM

WORST eyebrow pencil ever! I love Benefit products & expected this to be really good but it was awful. It is extremely hard to sharpen & i find it way too waxy & soft. It's hard to apply & never seems to get a sharp point as it just falls off.
I wouldn't usually mind paying 14 for an eyebrow pencil but I think I will stick to my 3 one from Boots as it works so much better for me.

on 12/22/2011 7:31:00 PM

Okay, this stuff is really great. The light color is a good match for my blonde hair and the waxy texture keeps my hairs in place. However, you have to sharpen this every other day because it's so soft. I just bought the pencil last week and I'm already a third of the way through it. I can't justify the price for how fast it's going to run out!

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

First brow pencil I've ever used more than once. I'm kind of a no makeup person but stumbled into a benefit brow bar for my first brow wax. I laughed when the SA wanted to use a brow pencil but was shocked at how much I like the results. My brows are thick on the inside and disappearing on the outside. This product worked great!

Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium

This was just ok. The nib was too soft for me to control how I wanted it, and in turn meant the product ran out so fast!!! I liked the little spooly thing on the end though. Wont repurchase, as I find the Rimmel kohl eyeliner in brown for 2.99 works a LOT better!!! x

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I have already repurchased this product at the moment it's a must have.
I love the waxy composition it covers well and gives great definition, i love the little brush at the end to pull the product through.
Like others have said it is expensive but i still renewed, my biggest problem is i always seem to be sharpening "its like watching product disappear" i must be applying to heavily thanks for the tip from other posters.
Susie

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The ends of my eyebrows are naturally thin and sparse. I've always been filling them in since I can remember. It's been a challenge finding the right color to match my eyebrows. It seems most companies just have light medium or dark. Well I have blonde hair but my eyebrows are dark blonde to light brown. The light shades are too light and the medium shades are usually too dark. Finally I found a pencil that is practically perfect for me. I love how smoothly it goes on and how there is a brush on the other end for smoothing things out. There are several different shades to choose from so you are bound to find one that's right for you. The pencil also turns into a powder-like finish once combed out with the brush, which blends everything in. This is perfect for filling in those overplucked or sparse areas. Love this pencil!

on 12/9/2010 7:26:00 AM

I bought this in the new "Deep" shade after reading about it in InStyle magazine. I have black eyebrows, medium skin, and brown hair, and I could never find a pencil that was right for me - either was too black or it was black/brown. Benefit Dark eyebrow pencil is kind of a pewter color and blends perfectly into my brows for a very natural look. The ends of my brows are kind of sparse and this pencil does the trick.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Does this brow pencil come in any blonde colors?I am having a hard time finding anything for the brows in blonde.Taupe and dark blonde does not work for me.I am fair bue eyes and really need blonde brow powder,pencil or etc that comes in blonde for my brows.

Popular Brows Products