Uploaded by aishashah

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/12/2014

Soooo agree with Jeni's review. Smashbox too heavy - greasy - LA base not too much over their price. (Even Lose Watier feels better than Smashbox) but Lancome simply ups the ante! Best over all for all and NO I do not work for Lancome... have just used it for 24 years!
Patti Donnelly-Arnold on FB

4 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3.0

Oct/09/2014

This product was ok. I'm not totally sold on it. I like it better for spot priming and not my entire face. Feels good on, but doesn't do anything special for my skin. Good but not amazing.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrunette

Oct/09/2014

So most of you know about the infamous Smashbox photo ready primer. Meet it's slightly more expensive, smaller in size, but better sibling! It never leaves me feeling oily or greasy and it makes foundation go on so beautifully! I honestly think this one is the better option of the two just because I find smashbox primers so darn greasy which is definitely a no go, especially in Arizona!

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

2.0

Sep/27/2014

This has nothin on my other primers. It felt just like dermalogica barrier repair. Didn't make makeup go on nicer, stay longer etcetera. I normally use hourglass veil all over the face with spot priming w a mattifying pore minimizer on t-zone and illuminating on cheekbones. This works very well for me. This seemed greasy. I guess it's like the smashbox original. Good thing I only used …Read more

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (292 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Sep/09/2014

Best primer I have ever used. Makes my skin feel silky smooth and increases longevity of my foundation (Chanel Perfection Lumiere). The glass bottle is gorgeous and looks great on my nightstand. Some people may find it expensive, but I only need a tiny pump to cover my entire face so it's worth it!

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Jul/27/2014

Product goes on smooth, silky feel to it. Melts into my skin, I use mac prolong foundation and helps the application spread with ease using a brush. I've had no problems with it but it is expensive but for a good primer I don't mind paying for quality. Been using this primer for nearly a year now and I have just nearly reached the bottom of the bottle.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium Brown

HairBrown

Jun/28/2014

Love it for my oily skin! Definitely makes foundation last longer and go on smoother.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Jun/19/2014

Got this as sample and really like it , i dont wear foundation much but when i do i have been using this and skin looks lot smoother and glowy

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

1.0
fromAwele

Jun/17/2014

My MAC Prep+Prime (face protect protection visage spf50) ran out so I decide to try something new. The girls at the store were nice and so I decided to try their product offering.

It goes on nicely and has this smooth silky finish on my skin which is okay but it does nothing for oil control. By the end off the day i looked like a fried chicken. I can't even decide if its the …

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Deep Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

May/12/2014

Despite the steep price, I really adore this primer. I have used various makeup primers throughout the past several years, but I was tired of paying for primers that didn't help control my oil, controlled my oil too much making my skin flaky, or simply just did not provide any noticeable results. My favorite primer was the Smashbox photo finish light, but it was pretty pricey and didn't …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Warm