April 19, 2014 | 1037 users online

Pressed Powders - Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder - 001 Transparent

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Islandann

I love that this powder is translucent and can be used over almost any color foundation. It leaves a smooth, natural, matt finish that competes well with the more expensive brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by HautboisDream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've repurchased this powder several times now and use it on a daily basis. Naturally I have fairer skin, so the transparent shade is just the right amount of coverage and lightness that I need so that it doesn't affect the shade of my BB creme or foundation underneath. It goes on smoothly and isn't cakey or dry. There's a lot in the package itself and takes quite a while to hit pan. For the price and for it being a drugstore product, this powder is a great buy and very much worth the price. It stays on all day, including wearing well in wind, bad weather, and long work days!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Rosiemae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Why have people failed to noticed the shimmer in this product? Other than that I really like this powder I use it with a powder puff to set my liquid foundation. It keeps me matte for about 4 hours before my foundation starts to look dewy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by mparrott33

FANTASTIC powder! This powder lasts all day and covers well on top of liquid powder, without having to cake it on. Usually my foundation melts off throughout the day, but this continued to make my face look like porcelain from the moment I left the house to when I got home!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Brenna90

This is my go-to setting powder. It keeps my skin shine free and makeup in place.It's extremely affordable and works like a charm! I absolutely love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by graciapaige

I absolutely love this powder for everyday use! it sets my think cream foundations and my super runny foundations amazingly.
It settles into my fine lines under my eyes a bit but not enough to change my opinion on it in any way.
LOVE LOVE LOVE

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Nikki08

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I should be punished for not purchasing this waaaay sooner. I own the Urban Decay deslick powder and feel like a sucker for spending $30. Stay Matte goes on smoothly without making your face cakey or powdery and provides a natural matte finish for several hours. Yes, maybe halfway through the day you might need to reapply if you have very oily skin but that's no bother for such an inexpensive product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by xxdeamonxx6

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Product is great, you get amazing results for the price. I use everyday and have multiple packages. Top cover on container sometimes is difficult to keep on. Love this product. Would reccomend.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by kilolillian

me gusta. me gusta mucho.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by KatieBurry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I use liquid foundation and as such I don't need any heavy pressed powder - just something light to set my foundation. I used to use Sonia Kashuk, but I felt like I was using it up really quickly, so I tried this pressed powder since my little sister recommended it. I really like it. It's light and non-cakey when put over my Urban Decay Naked foundation. Love it and at $4USD at Target the price can't be beat!