October 1, 2014 | 1739 users online

Pressed Powders - Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder - 001 Transparent

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by darkside4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I started using this product a month ago and it is my favorite face powder. The packaging is mess free and travel friendly. It does have a mild scent to it, which reminds me of old lady cold cream. I apply the powder with a large powder or kabuki brush. I find it gives my skin a nice matte finish. It never looks cakey and or too powdery. I especially like the fact is does not make my skin oily. I will repurchase this product again in the future.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by MarJH

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really don't get all the hype. It is a drug store quality. I was oily after an hour of using this over BB cream. Will not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Hibiscusaddict

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great drugstore powder. It gives a beautiful soft focus finish which seems to blur out my pores and imperfections. I use it as a finishing powder over my foundation, blush, bronzer, and highlighter to give the appearance of everything blended together instead of just having layers on my face. It's a beautiful powder. The only downside is that it doesn't keep me matte for too long, about an hour or 2 especially living in Hawai'i where it's hot and humid. By the end of the day, my face doesn't look as oily as other powders can, but instead my oils kinda blend nicely with this powder giving a nice satiny dewy type of look. Overall it's a very affordable, lightweight, smooth powder that gives a nice soft focus appearance. It doesn't stay matte that long, and the color isn't really translucent. It may show on deeper colored skin tones. But I will definitely repurchase this item.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by Breej94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm really happy with this powder! I bought the shade Transparent which isn't too light. I put it over my BB cream. It keeps my face matte for 4 hours then my nose starts to shine.
It's smooth and a delicate on the skin. Lovely powder scent. But be careful to not apply too much as it can accentuate dry patches a bit. This powder NEVER looks cakey too. It made my nose look a bit waxy on a hot day but that's okay. I will repurchase! <3

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2014 9:44:00 AM More reviews by maryanngomez88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had been looking for a good setting powder for a long time. This one is great! Super cheap. It says transparent, but still remember a little goes a long way, if you use too much it will lighten you a bit. Use it sparingly and it works wonders! Great product for the price. better than some expensive brands I've tried.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2014 4:03:00 AM More reviews by SmaugtheMagnificent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this powder, it goes on smooth, my face stays matte for a long time. Which is a plus because every powder I've had would make my face matte but within twenty minutes my tzone is oily. The reason I gave this three lippies is because after about a hour, it cakes up and starts to sink in my skin. Sinks into my pores and just makes my face look awful. I hate that! Its such a good powder but because of that I won't be repurchesing, unless I can't find any other

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by abigailrosex

I like that it has minerals in it so it is not clogging up your pores as much as other powders. It sets my bb cream and foundation perfectly and does not make my makeup look cakey whatsoever once applied. I was worried that it would cling onto my dry areas on my face but it does not which I am very pleased about. It feels light and sets well.

Would re-purchase

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Mummykel25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

It took me ages to buy this product after reading all the great reviews, I don't know why because its so affordable! I went for the translucent because I don't really want any extra colour from my powder, I apply a fair bit of this where I need it and it hasn't been cakey on me so far. On a really hot day I can get away with 3-4 hours without having to re touch which is better than other matte products I have tried and my t zone is really oily just lately. Its down fall is the packaging! I would happily pay a few extra for a decent compact and a mirror instead of a cheap plastic lid which has already cracked on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by sarahvilleneuve

HG! HG! HG! This product is so amazing! It's not pricey, it sets my BB cream perfectly and doesn't look chalky! Yes, the packaging could be better, it could have a mirror but it's not a major issue! Congrats Rimmel!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 4:54:00 AM More reviews by danielled65

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Hg powder! Does the job as it should and for soo cheap, the packaging sucks but its not a big deal as long as the product still works amazingly who cares