It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 8/5/2015 4:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

No miracle on my hair! Got a free sample at Ulta. The smell makes it absolutely unbearable - heavy and masculine - nothing fresh about it. Bottle is 1/2 gone (or 1/2 there?) and product is too thick to move through pump. I spray on towel dried hair and it does almost nothing. I prefer Infusium Leave In Treatment, which works wonders for moisturizing hair! Shocked by the high price of this!

on 8/4/2015 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have tried different leave in conditioners and none of them really worked well for me. This however is such an amazing product. I could not believe how soft and silky my hair felt. This is not greasy and does not weigh your hair down. The Smell is wonderful. I have found an awesome leave in conditioner and would definitely purchase again and again.

on 7/31/2015 12:46:00 PM

I actually bought this years ago before everybody and their sister seemed to be talking about it and raving about it. I did not care for it then, and I re-visited it again recently when I got a small bottle in a kit sort of thing. Both times I ended up giving the product away.

The first time I bought this, I had professional highlights (always have had professional hair products and services, I am lucky in that regard). My hair was by no means in bad shape, but being quite long, I needed a nice leave-in type conditioner. Tried this, and it did nothing and actually made my hair drier (the ends of my hair was mildly dry). This did not untangle my hair (just a few very mild tangles, not hard to find something that does the trick of untangling them), but as I said, this made it very dry-feeling. I tried so many applications with this before giving up. One day I would spray holding very far away, one day spraying a small amount, one day a heavy amount, one day spraying closer to the head, nothing 'worked'..

Tried this again very recently and my hair is now pretty much 'virgin' (no chemicals/highlights/etc) except for a very few old highlights on the top of my head that are just about 80% grown out, and my hair is now a short bob. So, basically, I only have a couple inches of old (professionally done) highlights, and only that were done on the very top of my head. This still did nothing. Did not dry my hair out like before, but it did nothing. I still will get an occasional very tiny small knot when I first wash my hair, and this does not remove that. With this short length of hair, this should, imo, at the very least remove that occasional very small tangle/knot.

So, giving this 'trial size' bottle away, much like I did with the first bottle I bought. One good thing (?) is I do not detect much of a scent with this, so there is that!

on 7/31/2015 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've used this several times over the years. I really like this. I spray it on damp hair and it seems to keep it conditioned. My hair is a little softer after blow drying when I use this. Yes, it is terribly pricey -- but it lasts me forever! I even use it on my girls' hair (one stick straight and one thick curly). It works beautifully with both types of hair. I will repurchase this -- it is one of the best I've found.

on 7/31/2015 11:30:00 AM

I liked this product but it was very expensive. I don't think it was worth spending almost $40 on. It had an ok smell but it did tone down the frizz a lot in my hair. I would not buy this product again because I feel like there is probably a drugstore dupe on this product that works the same or even better.

on 7/23/2015 2:49:00 PM

I don't get the positive reviews. Was hoping to get a good product that would help me with my tangled hair. It does help a little with the tangles, but it leaves my hair looking greasy, flat and frizzy. So glad I only got the travel size to try it.

on 7/10/2015 8:35:00 PM

There are very few products I can't live without; It's a 10 Leave-in is one them. This product is a miracle sent down from above. I have very long hair so for me to have to brush through after a shower used to be a nightmare. I love this products on so many levels; I love the way it smells, it untangles all my knots, it comes in a small bottle but lasts forever and easy to throw in your bag when traveling.

If you have have a hair type that tends to tangle believe me, you need this! Just sprits a little bit in your damp hair and brush away!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This product is fantastic for my course thick hair! It makes it softer and easier to manage. It reduces frizz and gives my hair a pretty waveyness instead of the usual kinky mess it tends to be. It also has a pleasant scent (I know this because on a recent date my guy said my hair smelled amazing) All in all a great product, but I find it a bit too pricey.

on 7/8/2015 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

My hair is fine, but there is a lot of it and it's slightly wavy. It's also prone to getting very tangled after I shampoo and condition. Got my hands on a bottle of this through a friend who gets it at a discount. I've wanted to try this because I heard good things about it, but have seen the prices in the drugstore where it is sold and thought it seemed too expensive to just test out on myself. It actually works pretty well and helps the comb glide through much easier when my hair is wet. I was also able to get the dry oil spray with Keratin as well as a sample of the conditioner. The conditioner was really great - I would definitely purchase that and even though I think their prices are still kind of steep, I would pay retail for a full-size bottle of the Miracle Leave-in if I ran out of it.

on 7/6/2015 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

On my hair this stuff is like spraying water, I have damaged hair from bleach and I got the 10oz bottle thinking this was going to help my hair a lot, I didn't detect the bad smell that people mentioned but I did notice that it makes my hair dull? In terms of moisture and frizz I didn't see much if any difference on my damaged ends either, overall this didn't work for my hair, I get a lot more benefits from John Frieda Daily Nourishing leave in, that stuff is a miracle worker for over processed hair.