It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

It's a ten is truly A ten star rating on a 5 star scale I mean I have wavy hair and it's dull and volumes and I have to straighten it all the time and I love using its a ten for everything I do with my hair!!! I think it's pricey but its effect is AMAZING so I guess the price is good for the outcome!!! RECOMENDED FOE EVERYONE OF A AGES!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this product. It makes my hair soft and it removes frizz, something no product has been able to help me with! It makes my hair soft and easy to handle. The product is a little bit expensive (3 stars for pricing) and considering the price, the bottle is verys small (4 stars for packaging due to the size of the bottle). The product, nevertheless, is very good! I recommend it to anyone.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

love this, makes my hair look so healthy

on 6/7/2015 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Thinking this product would be the perfect follow-up to the brand's Silk Express Conditioner, I was excited to try this

There was so much buzz from women w beautiful hair on YouTube I couldn't see where it could go wrong

But it is wrong on 2 levels:
1. The funky smell (a bad brew of patchouli, plastic and chemical plant runoff water)
2. Filmy coat (I applied w a light spritz the 1st time and by spraying a pump in my hand the 2nd time)

But the main block is the smell. I threw it away. Will never repurchase. Replacing heat protectant with Kerastase's Nectar Thermique to play it safe.

on 6/3/2015 1:57:00 PM

My hair is fairly thick, long, and kinda course. I was sick of split ends and dryness, it always felt like my hair was damaged even though i don't use heat often. This made my hair super soft, shiny, and smooth. I love it. BUT THE SMELL! It's so... idk, chemical-scented. I've read reviews saying that people love the smell, or that it's a floral-y. But i can't detect that at all. It would smell much better by using only my shampoo/conditioner. If it didn't work so well, I'd never use it again solely because of the gross smell.

on 5/27/2015 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have been using this on my hair for about 5 years and can't go without it! It is a perfect leave in conditioner.

on 5/25/2015 2:22:00 PM

Amazing product. Hairstyle looked great right after using it. The next day, same thing - - good, too, because I saved a day of washing my color treated hair. I'm a fan!

on 5/24/2015 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

not impressed at all. I have very thick waist length highlighted very dry hair. Barely detangles, smell is weird old lady like and no shine. It almost seems to dull my hair actually. I prefer the loreal spray leave in, gold bottle.

on 5/22/2015 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Buy at drugstore.com. They have it on sale.

Leaves my long fine color treated frizzy hair soft managable and not sticky

Without it my hair breaks off quite a bit and is difficult to comb, even when I use a nice conditioner after shampoo.

Highly recommend.

on 5/21/2015 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is by far the best leave-in I've ever tried.
I've also tried the shampoo, conditioner, and mask from this line but the leave-in is definitely the star. If you're deciding whether to get this or another one of their items, definitely get this!!

I know it's expensive, but I promise it's worth it. It is very concentrated so you don't need many sprays.
I've tried the original, lite, keratin, and for blondes and the original, in my opinion, is the best. It is basic, doesn't leave buildup, smells great, hair is soft. It doesn't weigh my hair down at all!
If your hair is short and you think this would be too heavy (I doubt it will be) spray a little into your hands first, then run it through your hair, instead of spraying directly on your hair

When I try other leave-ins I always come back to this one!
The only negative I can see with it, other than price, is that it doesn't do anything except nourish hair (I know it does 10 things, but in reality they all nourish hair 10 different ways). I would've liked to see it provide some hold or volumizing or plumping to my hair, but really it just provided manageable softness, which I love.

DEFINITELY PURCHASE IF YOU ARE ON THE FENCE