August 23, 2014 | 1402 users online

Hair Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Leave-In Product

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by camsmom1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loveee this stuff! ..it smells amazing and works like a 10! good for dry,damaged,frizzy,dull hair ...its my fave

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Brookeybrooke43

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

probably my favorite hair product I've tried so far... I LOVE how soft it makes my colored, long & thick hair. i like the plastic jar version more than the spray bottle. I need to invest in sometime soon....

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Lauraasti

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's a little too heavy for my hair, but I can see why people love it. I got a sample bottle at ulta for free a few months back, but only tried it recently during a few extremely humid days. I have wavy, medium/fine, color-treated hair that frizzes like crazy during the summer. It made my hair very soft and got rid of frizz, but my hair felt weighed down and slightly greasy. I find it works much nicer if I spray a few pumps onto my hand and smooth it through wet hair after taking it out of the towel after a shower. I don't think it's a bad product at all, just not great for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Taterbugdancer

This stuff is amazing! My favorite hair product is definitely my favorite. I started using this when my moms bestfriend, who is a hairstylist, gave me a travel size one and after just one use my hair was softer, more managable and silk looking. After using this consistently for 2 years I find myself rarely ever needing trims, despite the fact that I use my straightener constantly. This is a must have!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by eyeluvmakeup21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Been using the is product on and off for 3 months, at times I love it and other times I feel like the ends of my hair are more sticky/dry. When I bought it I also bought one for my mother as she has religiously used infusion 3 (I think it's called that) leave in conditioner. She fell in love with this and told me to buy her more whenever they are on sale because she's running out. She loves it because it doesn't look greasy and it doesn't weight down her hair and it leaves it soft.. She has blonde, fine, dry, color damaged hair. I just bought her two more. If you ladies like this check out target.com or the jcpenney salon which I just bought them for buy one get one half off plus 25% off coupon

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by coloryouclingto

I am someone who wants her hair to feel very soft to the touch. When I buy a hair product, whether it be a shampoo, a conditioner, or a leave-in, I am looking first and foremost for it to impart SOFTNESS to my hair, and this product TRULY DELIVERS!!!

I have full-foil blonde highlights, so without the right products, my hair can feel quite dry and even straw-like. It's a 10 makes my hair unbelievably soft, yet it doesn't make it look greasy. It gives my hair a lot of slip, too. I just spray 5-10 times, and then I have absolutely NO TANGLES whatsoever. This is huge for me, as my hair is extremely tangle-prone and hard to brush without it!

I generally don't like to spend much money on hair care, and after my first bottle of this ran out, I tried a number of other leave-ins (Neutrogena, Dove, L'Oreal) in an attempt to find something less pricey that would do the same thing. It just wasn't possible.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 11:57:00 PM More reviews by leh529

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have purchased this product a bunch of times now. It is definitely my HG hair detangler. Every time I try to find something cheaper I just go right back to this. It detangles my long, thick frizzy hair nicely. I love the smell. It makes brushing my hair so much easier! This product plus the Dry Bar detangler brush have made a serious difference in my hair care. I hope they never discontinue this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2014 3:45:00 AM More reviews by lesha

Yuk. This caused build up in my hair. Dried out my ends. Made my hair feel like weird straw when it was wet and a weird sticky when dry. I tired using less product and still the same thing. It's weird because my friend who swears by this stuff loves it. I'm going to stick with my Dermorganics which actually is the only stuff that has made my hair feel and look healthy in years.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by Sdunfield

I love this product! I bought this because I really needed something for my dry color treated hair and i also needed something for my daughters hair as it's really long and the kids leave in just wasn't working anymore. It is so much easier to brush through my daughters hair. When using it on my fine dry frizzy hair it makes my hair a lot smoother and so much less frizzy! I will buy this again I've never felt like it was sticky or weighed my hair down it all and all did everything I needed it to do. The it's a 10 deep conditioning mask is also amazing for dry hair!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by BeFineFilipina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I'm not on the bandwagon with this one. I have thick, coarse hair and it didnt do anything for me. Plus, I was put off by the weird ambiguous juicyfruit type smell. It felt thick and heavy, not smooth feeling which is what I was expecting. I'd rather try a serum from Living Proof or even straight up argan oil instead of this. Thankfully I got this as a huge sample from Ulta so I didnt have to waste money on it. Threw it out after trying it out four times.