It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 5/27/2015 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have been using this on my hair for about 5 years and can't go without it! It is a perfect leave in conditioner.

on 5/25/2015 2:22:00 PM

Amazing product. Hairstyle looked great right after using it. The next day, same thing - - good, too, because I saved a day of washing my color treated hair. I'm a fan!

on 5/24/2015 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

not impressed at all. I have very thick waist length highlighted very dry hair. Barely detangles, smell is weird old lady like and no shine. It almost seems to dull my hair actually. I prefer the loreal spray leave in, gold bottle.

on 5/22/2015 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Buy at drugstore.com. They have it on sale.

Leaves my long fine color treated frizzy hair soft managable and not sticky

Without it my hair breaks off quite a bit and is difficult to comb, even when I use a nice conditioner after shampoo.

Highly recommend.

on 5/21/2015 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is by far the best leave-in I've ever tried.
I've also tried the shampoo, conditioner, and mask from this line but the leave-in is definitely the star. If you're deciding whether to get this or another one of their items, definitely get this!!

I know it's expensive, but I promise it's worth it. It is very concentrated so you don't need many sprays.
I've tried the original, lite, keratin, and for blondes and the original, in my opinion, is the best. It is basic, doesn't leave buildup, smells great, hair is soft. It doesn't weigh my hair down at all!
If your hair is short and you think this would be too heavy (I doubt it will be) spray a little into your hands first, then run it through your hair, instead of spraying directly on your hair

When I try other leave-ins I always come back to this one!
The only negative I can see with it, other than price, is that it doesn't do anything except nourish hair (I know it does 10 things, but in reality they all nourish hair 10 different ways). I would've liked to see it provide some hold or volumizing or plumping to my hair, but really it just provided manageable softness, which I love.

DEFINITELY PURCHASE IF YOU ARE ON THE FENCE

on 5/19/2015 4:22:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Love this stuff. Works great, hair feels smooth, healthy and shiny when I spray in before blow drying. The best part is that it took the place of three other products on my shelf, so less to buy and less to travel with. Highly recommend and I will be looking into this brands shampoo and conditioner too!!

on 5/14/2015 12:58:00 PM

best stuff ever, it does exactly what it says. worth the money for me

on 5/6/2015 2:53:00 AM

Sister gave this to me after telling her that the winter season was taking a toll on my hair - swearing by it that it would do wonders. I usually am not a fan of leave in conditioners, they make my hair very oily and usually weigh it down. My hair is naturally very thin, so its easy for product to weigh it down.

I absolutely LOVE this product! Its very light and it made me love my natural curls which are usually very frizzy and messy. It made my hair extremely soft and very sleek when I straightened it. I only had to apply a couple of pumps to my hair after showering, so the small bottle went a long way.

on 5/5/2015 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got a free sample - seems good.
In the short term it is great. Left my fine, slightly dry, color treated 30-something hair shiny and smooth. But - I only used a trial size (2 uses) and can not speak to if it builds up or not.

My review for this product is a little different. I wear a wig, and wash it about once a week. I use this product after washing and conditioning, and the next morning when it dries it is SO soft and sleek, and so much easier to style. This is amazing stuff, HG status for sure.

Took off two lippies for the price cause I find it to be very expensive, but to me it's worth it.