August 21, 2014 | 1549 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Naked Matte shadow

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by spikester

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the most amazing color on your eyes. It looks so boring in the pan but when you put it on, it really makes your eye color pop. It is especially good for blue eyes. They look twice as blue with this one. It can be used as both a lid and crease color. Amazingly, when you put it on the lid, it appears lighter than in the crease so it really can be used for both and it looks like two different shadows on. You can also layer a lighter color over part of the lid for a really pretty effect. It would be great for all eye colors, and especially makes blue eyes pop.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by coachkitten

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG crease and blending shade. I am NW20 for reference. I used up the entire shade in the Naked palette and was so happy to see that this came in its own pot. It is creamy, buttery, and completely matte.
I have used a lot of blending shades that were never quite right. I'm talking to you Soft Brown! This is just right! :)
I often just wear this by itself in my crease for a subtle definition and contouring. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for that perfect blending shade. It is a little spendy, but with how pigmented and easy to blend it is, I am not complaining!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2014 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Walko

This is a lovely everyday neutral shadow. It just looks like a second skin, minus the imperfections, redness etc.It's not at all powdery which can show up wrinkles. I'm 57 and finding shadows that don't emphasize eye wrinkles is hard, but this does a great job.No creasing or fading. It's a "no make up"make up shadow, which is why I bought it and it fits the bill.Pale beige brown with an ever so slight orange tone (not really noticeable).Pricey , but it will last a while.Perfect texture for mature skins. I'm really interested in trying out other UD shadows now .Very impressed.I'm writing this review as a more mature user, but this should be perfect for anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by auraborialis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you are NC40 or lighter, this is an absolutely fool proof crease color. It's smooth, creamy, and and blends into any other color you can think of. It's perfect for adding a little more, natural looking definition for my office job.This should be a staple in every woman's makeup bag. The best part is if you screw up the application (as I often do), just blend out and add eyeliner. Tada!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by tousledelegance

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this too! Since MAC Kid was discontinued, I've been looking for a dupe. This is the closest I have found! In fact, I think I actually like UD Naked better in terms of texture. Naked so refined; it is almost creamy and it blends so flawlessly. I feel like I can't really screw it up!

I prefer mattes or satins and I use them for contouring my hooded, almost mono-lid, eyes, creating the illusion of a higher faux crease. My skin is a very fair neutral, lighter than an NC15/NW15. MAC eyeshadow shades like Blanc Type and Brule are fine for my lid, but they don't show up enough for defining the crease. Cork and Wedge look waaaay ashy on me, Soft Brown looks too orange and Malt too pink. My wallet still misses Kid a lot, but I think UD Naked is the best alternative. (Before this, I was making do with the Sonia Kashuk Eye On Neutral palette. It was ok, but not quite what I wanted.)

I must admit I do think nudes are kind of boring; my go-to eye looks typically feature scaled down panda eyes with black eyeshadows or vintage pin-up style with black cateye liner, but there are situations where that's just not appropriate. UD Naked is excellent for a more conservative "no makeup" look for work functions, funerals and weddings. It's also nice for those mornings when I am pressed for time, since a swipe or two of this and touch of mascara will be enough to still give a "finished" appearance.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 7:01:00 AM More reviews by JMG2012

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the absolute perfect blending and transition color. It is a warm matte beige-true light brown that does not change color and the texture & pigment is perfect. This is a HG color for me and will always be in my make-up bag. The staying power and application of the UD eye shadows is excellent. I also use this to darken up colors for the evenings. I used to use MAC Cork, but it is actually too dark for me to use as a crease/transition color.

You can also use this for your "no make-up" look (with black mascara!) without looking washed out and/or bruised.

I am a medium toned Korean gal with NC 30 skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by albs

This colour is absolutely the perfect crease colour for me. I've had it for a long time and never really realized how perfect it was, I always thought I needed something darker. No ma'am. I can wear this with any lid colour- champagnes, bronzes, taupes. Looks fabulous with shimmer shadows, looks fabulous with mattes. It's easy to work with and easy to blend. Absolutely holy grail.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by lashandbrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

BEST CREASE COLOR EVER.

This is coming from a girl who despises eyeshadow.

Great for the natural look.

Tip: If you are going to use an eyeshadow daily --- you need to use a good eye cream daily and nightly to avoid it looking like chalk!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW! It's a great blending and eyebrow color for me that looks super natural that is supper blendable and lasts all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by erinbrittannyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My FAVORITE neutral color for my crease :) great matte color that lasts all day with a primer. Great to blend things out. IN LOVE!