October 23, 2014 | 1414 users online

Treatments (Eye) - La Vitton - Laventine Bio-Peptides Eye Treatment Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2008 10:47:00 PM More reviews by chechi

my 1st eye treatment product, i bought this when there was a 10% sale and based on reviews here. this gel-based serum is amazing. My eyes looked dry and tired before - now they look totally awesome. I would totally purchase this product is again. I think the pump is more hygenic (although I agree with previous reviewer that it does squirt out a bit too much gel at times). I would totally purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2008 4:26:00 PM More reviews by AmyofArgyle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The eye serum is totally amazing. It feels velvety like my favorite makeup primer, but it's made of pure natural skin enhancing ingredients, such as peptides and aloe juice. It makes my smiling lines look less obvious yet won't dry up like certain 'wrinkle-filler' sold on tv... Anyway, this serum is soft and hydrating. Plus, itís easy to use, just a pump of it is good for both eyes. My opinion: no matter your skin type, oily or dry, you might skip the face cream, but everybody should use an eye cream, and this serum is for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2007 3:24:00 PM More reviews by AntheaD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This eye serum is so different from others I've tried. First, its texture is more smooth and soft, feels like silk to the skin while most other eye gels are sticky. Second, this serum absorbs well and keeps eye area hydrated for a long time while common eye gel tends to dry up on top of skin like glue. Besides, laventine eye serum brightens my under eye circles, and with a little help of my cream highlighter my eyes look wide awake and bright. So if your eye area cannot take regular face cream, and you need a light textured eye serum, this is a great choice. I'll definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2007 10:40:00 AM More reviews by jassicabeans

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This eye serum definitely helps me get rid of the little white heads around my eyes. I sometimes use the serum for my whole face when I'm too lazy to put my face cream, and my face is not try at all. This product is better than the regular eye gel is that it won't dry to a film like glue, instead it absorbs fast like lotion. The other thing I like about it is that it might feel like wearing nothing on, but when you wake up next morning, or during the rest of the day, your eye area stays hydrated and smooth. it's a very subtle and elegant prodcut, low key but effective. And the good thing is I can use it for my face, too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2007 1:50:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

I too started using this about a month ago and really like it. I have fine lines around and under my eyes and while my skin can be very oily, the area under my eyes can dry out quickly if I'm not careful. I use retinol at night with DermaLastyl-E over it, and Osea in the mornings, all of which I love, but wanted to add more peptides to my routine. This is higher in peptides without the Hex factor and the cost is great ($25 for 1 oz). Comes in a dark brown glass bottle with pump. Not crazy about the pump I got as it spurts out more than I need and I can't control it, but I'm thinking maybe I just got a weird one. Very light, almost clear serum thats heavier than water, but much lighter than say aloe vera. Spreads easily and sinks in very quickly. Only have to wait a minute or two before applying Osea. It definitely plumps and brightens my eye area, and fine lines and dark circles are less noticable (chrysin seems to work well for me in the darkness area). Not moisturizing enough on its own and definitely have to use Osea over it, but I don't mind layering products. If you don't have a problem with dryness, you probably wouldn't need something more. Will update after using the entire bottle.

INGREDIENTS: Purified Water, Aloe Leaf Juice, Vegetable Glycerine, Cucumber Extract, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Chrysin, Hydroxysuccinimide, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, Steareth-20, Polysorbate-20, Carbomer, Wheat Protein, Extracts of Grape Seed, White Willow Bark, Mannentake Mushroom, Shiitake Mushroom, and Ocean Algae, Leaf Extracts of Olive, Ginkgo Biloba, White Tea, Green Tea, and Rooibos, Flower Extracts of Rose, Calendula, Chamomile, Red Clover, and Elder, DMDM Hydantoin, EDTA.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No