December 21, 2014 | 1689 users online

Toners - La Vitton - Laventine Rosewater Clarifying Toner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2009 9:10:00 PM More reviews by wtfiholly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I didn't know what to expect from this toner and reading the glowing reviews here made me hope for the best. I found a best. This toner makes my skin smooth, helps keep the pores and redness down to a minimum and smells nice without being overbearing. I also do not feel a tightening of my face with this toner which I love! I love that it is not full of ugly chemicals in it and it's made with only good stuff for my skin. I am really glad that I read these reviews and gave this brand a shot. Thank you MUA ladies for the good advice about this brand, it has been worth it. My face is better for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2008 7:06:00 AM More reviews by StarBright50

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use a lot of Laventine Products because I like the Organic Oils and other Ingredients they use. I love toners but this is my favorite! I use it everyday, (in the morning it wakes me up) and at night (to finish up after cleansing oil and before retinoid). It helps to shrink the pores in my nose area. It is soothing, calming and doesn't leave me feeling "tight" very moisturizing. I love the rose scent. It is very light and airy, not overwhelming. I do not like fragrances in my skincare. But this is natural and I love it. It is not the greatest packaging. Just a clear plastic bottle with pink/white label, but I love what's inside! My first HG :) I will always buy again and never be without. :)
Ingredients: Rose Hydrosol, Witch Hazel Distillate, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Vegetable Glycerin, Cucumber Juice, Leaf Extracts of Olive, Ginkgo Biloba, White Tea, Green Tea, and Rooibos, Flower Extracts of Rose, Calendula, Chamomile, Red Clover, and Elder, White Willow Bark Extract.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2008 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Victorial80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love sweet rose scent and think Laventine's rosewater toner is probably the best smelling toner there is. It does contain witch hazel, but you won't smell it. It's a beautiful blend and the alcohol actually enhances the fragrance (surprise?). But the toner is mainly made of rose hydrosol, and contains generous amount of aloe juice and veggie glycerin, and you can feel it's soothing and calming right away. I use it often in the morning to replace my regular cleanser as well as to complete my evening cleansing. Nothing makes my skin so soft and hydrated like Rosewater. I'll definitely re-purchase.
Ingredients list from Laventine website: Rose Hydrosol, Witch Hazel Distillate, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Vegetable Glycerin, Cucumber Juice, Leaf Extracts of Olive, Ginkgo Biloba, White Tea, Green Tea, and Rooibos, Flower Extracts of Rose, Calendula, Chamomile, Red Clover, and Elder, White Willow Bark Extract.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2008 2:13:00 PM More reviews by RenaRica

This toner is truly amazing. It smells like my favorite lychee cocktail, just delicious! There's not a bit of chemical smell as it contains none of those chemicals. Since I started to complete my cleansing with this rosewater toner, almost all my blackheads have gone and I have not had any breakouts or dryness on my face. The toner is soothing and even hydrating while cleansing, and now I only feel completely clean after the toner, a bit of addictive to it as I am. The bottle is cute and high-end looking, so different from the color-plastic drugstore-buys. I'll definitely re-order.