November 26, 2014 | 963 users online

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by peny1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

nice mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2014 3:12:00 AM More reviews by ustolemypie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have used this mascara for 4 years now. I have sparse, short Asian eyelashes that point downwards and no other mascara has done it for me. This mascara gives me both length and thickness. It does not clump and separates my lashes even after several coats (you need to add more coats while the previous coat is still wet though).

It does take a while to dry so I tend to apply it before I put on my concealer and then I gently curl after it dries. I find that it doesn't hold well if I curl first since the formula doesn't dry quickly. It holds perfectly after that and my lashes still feel soft. Plus.. you can actually SEE my eyelashes! It doesn't flake at all and does not run when it gets wet unless I rub my eyes. Even on my bottom lashes, it holds up well even when I've been sweating for hours on the dance floor and even through training sessions. But at the same time, it is so easy to remove and comes off completely if I just gently rub my eyes in the shower. I love it so much and I hope it never gets discontinued!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by LePebbi

I have Asian lashes and this mascara did not hold up a curl at all. However, it did volumize my lashes and the mascara is easy to remove and feels good after application. However, for the price (CHF 18.90). I would not buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by moaisabel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Best mascara I have ever tried!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2014 12:54:00 AM More reviews by BeautBetty

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used to use this mascara more than 25 years ago and it was the best. No exaggeration from my part. When Max Factor left the USA market several years ago, we lost this wonderful product. We also lost the pan make up and powder and the magnificent white creamy eye concealer in a tube
It is a wet one and it could be compared to the L'Oreal Voluminous
I like the thick brushes
Was glad to hear that many people are lucky to use this now

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Vanhusk

I've used this mascara since I started wearing makeup, I've tried all the top brands as well but always go back to this. People have literally stopped me in the street to ask me what mascara I use. Firstly their black/brown colour is perfect for those with pale skin and hair. It still looks black, but is ever so slightly warmer so it just works on so many levels. It is a volumising mascara so in the first few applications it can sometimes clump a bit, to avoid this I clean the brush with a tissue before I use it just for the first few days and never ever use the side to side action when applying. I've never had any irritation from it apart from the few times I've poked myself in the eye with the brush. The best thing has got to be the price, at around $25AUD and as little as $15 on sale (which is often) you cannot go wrong.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2014 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Kikiko123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I really like how this mascara looks but I my eyes get very irritated after 3 or 4 hours.. Perhaps I am just alergic to it. But if I didn't have this problem, I would buy this mascara over and over again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 6:16:00 AM More reviews by maddison123

A really great everyday mascara. Glides on like a dream.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Barush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Definitely the best mascara I've ever had!!! All the drug-store mascaras I've had before this one were clumpy and lashes were almost invisible. But since I've found this I never changed.
It makes the lashes EXTREMELY BIG - this mascara seriously adds the volume and prolongs them dramatically. Since I've started using this mascara, people were all the time asking what mascara I use, or even, If I have fake lashes. :-)

Only 'problem' is that when its brand new, then you need to be more cautious about the application - If you apply way too much of mascara, it could make clumps. The solution to this is to a bit wipe excess mascara from a brush and then use it. However, this problem will be gone after few uses.

For me, this is definitely nr. 1 and I would definitely recommend!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by honeyappleseed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

did not like this mascara at all. it was clumpy and dried up super fast. not for me