Urban Decay Las Chicas Face Case

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

For the $5.99 I paid for this product its great! 4 eyeshadows, 4 lip glosses and 1 blush. The colors are really nice. I would purchase this again.

on 6/24/2009 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I will buy the blush in this palette again. Score is an amazing blush, I've wrote a review on that one in particular. The packaging for this palette is not the greatest, all shadows & gloss are so close together one swipe of your brush to an e/s and powder will for sure make it into your gloss area. I picked this up at TJ Maxx for 5.99 so it is pretty cheap and pretty happy with this palette in general. Smog is my fav from the e/s. Midnight cowgirl is waaaaay to glitter-y. The other 2 I've played with but don't really touch so much.

on 10/8/2007 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this face case! (I am a sucker for all UD face cases) The only thing I don't like is the packaging. I miss the old silvery metallic packaging. In my opinion, the old packaging was more practical and it was kept the contents safer. All of the colors included are very flattering on any skin tone. I especially loved Shotgun eyeshadow with the Biker lip gunk on my skin. For reference, I have ivory skin, green eyes and medium brown hair.

Popular Palettes