Plus White - 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel

4.3

Water (Aqua), Poloxamer 407, Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Methyl Salicylate, Sodium Saccharin, Phosphoric Acid.

on 7/13/2015 8:39:00 PM

After seeing a lot of great reviews about this I decided to give it a try,since I have a love for coffee. I'm very happy with the results, I could see a difference after just 2 uses.I've been using for a week and my teeth are a lot whiter than when I started.I use for 10 min per day to avoid tooth sensitivity. This is such a good product and it's cheap too.I used with a mouth guard.

on 6/30/2015 12:37:00 AM

I've used it about 5 times. My teeth are very sensitive and only a couple times has it irritated them. The only problem I have with it is when I use it my tongue is in such an awkward position it gets really sore! And the gel gets really foamy in a not-so-good way. Also I haven't seen much results from it but I'll try to finish it up and see how it goes!

on 3/18/2015 8:41:00 PM

I bought this at dollar General,I definitely did not have high hopes, I was just getting toothpaste and seen it and thought why not, it was only 6 dollars. Ive used it three times for 15 minutes a time and wow my teeth are really white! I would of never thought it would work. But I will definitely keep getting this product!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

(I use the kit that comes with its own mouth guard)
I've used Crest Whitening Strips for forever (which are pretty expensive) and this works much better, and it's cheaper! My gums and teeth are extremely sensitive and this doesn't bother them one bit unlike Crest Whitening Strips. My teeth were noticeably whiter after just one use (left on for 20 mins). The mouth guard is uncomfortable & doesn't fit my teeth very well, but it is well worth it!

on 12/5/2014 9:13:00 PM

it works so well and is so inexpensive. i didn't have any sensitivity while using it. the trick is to leave it on longer than 5 minutes, because it STARTS working in 5 minutes. I've found that 8 minutes is ideal. the best way to do it is to get one of those mouth guards, boil it, mold it to your teeth and use it as a tray.

on 11/3/2014 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I have purchased expensive whitening gel from my dentist and this product worked just as well- in fact, I liked it better!

Pros:
-I experienced absolutely no sensitivity when using this, and I have very sensitive teeth. I stopped using the expensive, professional gel because it made my teeth ache and gave me shooting pain. I don't have that problem here at all.
-The PRICE. I may be a college student with no money, but I still don't want my teeth to be a highlighter-shade of yellow, so thank goodness for cheap and effective products like this.
-Tastes fine.

Cons:
-The package I bought didn't come with a mouth tray, but I already had one. The package says you can apply it directly to your teeth with a cotton swab but trust me, it's better to spare yourself the mess and pick up a 99 cent athletic mouth guard or one of the moldable night guards the drug store sells. Otherwise you'll probably end up swallowing a lot and it won't stay on your teeth super well.
-You'd have to have teeth that are already pretty white to be able to get away with just using it for 5 minutes. The package suggests leaving it on for 15 for the first few uses before cutting the time to 5 minutes for maintenance, which seems to work though.

Bottom line: This is the only whitening product I'll ever need! Definitely give it a try!

on 10/29/2014 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Affordable, effective, quick teeth whitening!

:) or rather :D

I really only use this when I have a big event. A week's use and I have that winning white smile. I've used it for about a year. I was a little surprised with how well this worked at first seeing it's way cheaper than most similar products. I just spread the paste on my teeth with clean index finger or q-tip (never found the tray useful), avoid gums and keep on for about 6-10 minutes. I saw results extremely quickly, like, within 2 days and best part was NO SENSITIVITY! I used to use Crest whitestrips but omg I did not know the pain of teeth sensitivity till I used those dreadful beasts. Never going back!

My only gripe is that the last two tubes I bought with a 'new improved' formula were a goopy gel that was hard to apply and stay in place without using the uncomfortable tray. Now the website shows another new look. Hoping the goopy one isn't here to stay. I used to pick these up at Walmart or Rexall's in Canada but now only find them at Target. If teeth whitening is at all in your radar, you gotta get your hands on this.

on 8/20/2014 1:30:00 PM

I will start off by saying I am a total coffee and tea addict. I can barely make it through the day with a couple cups of one or both! Unfortunately, this addiction was leaving its mark on my teeth. My first thought were the Crest 3D white strips, as those were by far the most expensive in the drugstore so I figured they must be effective. They did the job ok, but they caused SERIOUS sensitivity in my teeth to the point where I felt like crying every time I drank something above or below room temp. So, as I'm sure many of you have, I turned to my fave YouTube gurus for a solution. A couple of them raved about this product, so I figured why not give it a go since it was a fraction of the price of Crest. Not only did this cause zero sensitivity, but it actually gave me results in the first use. No bad aftertaste either! My fave method of application is by far using homemade mouth trays I made from $1 mouthguards from walmart. Do yourself a favor and buy this already, I will keep buying forever!

on 7/27/2014 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing for tooth whitening! See, I live in Canada, and the alternative we have here is not so great. When I was in America a few weeks ago, I remembered to go searching for this and I'm so glad I did. I really noticed a difference in one use. The tray on the other hand, is useless for me. It didn't feel like it was up against my teeth at all. I really noticed a difference in whitening was when I used the tray that came with my other whitening kit: Natural White 5 Minute. If only I stocked up on the gel as well! I'll have to go get some next time I'm in the states because this stuff is my HG for teeth whitening.

on 6/26/2014 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'd used Crest Whitestrips in the past which worked okay but left my teeth so sensitive I could only use them every third day. Plus they weren't exactly cheap. I read the reviews for Plus White but I tend to be very cynical when people rave about a product. It usually works well once or twice but eventually runs out of steam. I'm happy to say that this stuff is freaking amazing!

I bought the kit which has the mouth tray, the gel and the after-rinse. It was about $7.97 at Walmart. It is super easy to use and works quickly. The best part is that there is absolutely NO sensitivity. I started seeing a difference after using the product about 3 times (I left the tray in 20 minutes each time) and my teeth look really white now, even better than with the Crest Whitestrips. To maintain the whiteness, I use the product once a week for about 5 minutes.

I would buy this product again in a heartbeat.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools