September 23, 2014 | 1512 users online

Lip Gloss - Bourjois - La creme des levres

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

When I first got this I was so impressed that I wanted to buy some more shades but I'm glad I didn't. It has a lovely creamy, non-sticky consistency but the scent is repulsive, it reminds me of a bad version of the scent of Chanel lipsticks. Its staying power isn't that great either. The tube is simple but effective and you get quite a lot of product but it gets used up faster than for example lip gloss.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2009 4:37:00 AM More reviews by nakeeyark

i have this in 03 (rose doux); the color is a warm neutral pink with no shimmer and very little shine. i love the creamy texture, and the almond scent is wonderful. the staying power is fairly decent, and the tube packaging is standard. i love to pair this with a smokey black and grey eye.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2009 5:16:00 PM More reviews by maddoc

I haaate this item!! I bought it cause it was on offer in Boots (hehe, like most things I buy :P), and it was a reward for completing and passing my second year uni exams :P

i was real disappointed with it. It was real moisturizing, but it was also a bit slimy and the smell was a bit too strong. I wouldn't have minded that too much, but the taste was a bit overwhelming, too!!

All in all, this is one bourjois item i will never buy ever again!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2008 4:47:00 PM More reviews by pappy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I guess I am the minority here, as i am NOT that impressed. I am one of those high maintenance ladies, and have high standards. This as just a sheer gloss. And staying power is not all that impressive. Also," No" lip plumping. With all tha,t why bother... WELL, it does moisturize. But too manyother HG items out there. A clearance at Sephora makes this affordable to keep around.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2008 5:25:00 PM More reviews by JellyBean_Baby

Lovely neutral shades that give a glossy look to lips while still moisturizing, I always keep one in my handbag, the tube makes application easy when in a rush.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2008 4:58:00 AM More reviews by stellastar28

i have this in rose doux 03. this is a really moisturising creamy textured lip balm with great staying power, not gloopy or sticky. it gives a suble pink sheen over my lips very flattering. would definately get again as iam really enjoying wearing these. for the price and quality product it is great value.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2007 3:16:00 PM More reviews by aebernero23

I have this in 01 beige and I adore it. I keep this in my handbag and reapply throughout the day for that neutral, glossy, no fuss look. Love love love it. Doesn't have an overwhelming taste or smell. Plus, it comes in the most adorable tube.