December 18, 2014 | 1677 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic Waterproof

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2014 1:32:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

I like the brush on this but this tends to flake by the end of the day. Also it is hard to get off even with wp mu remover. It tends to chip off instead of dissolving so after showering I will still see some chips on my lashes. So why does it tend to flake, L'Oreal if it is so hard to remove??? Love the price though. Maybelline Lash Stiletto WP lasts better but the brush doesn't work as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2014 4:46:00 AM More reviews by ulittlebeauty

Love love love this mascara! If it's a hot day or I'm doing something involving water I always wear this mascara and it stays on perfectly, even for a few days it leaves a nice tint on my lashes which I love. It's for a good price and so great my lashes go so black and long, way better then any mascara I own! Can get annoying when it comes off and leaves little black spots everywhere but I will definitely keep buying this mascara!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Hate this. I was so excited to try it because I heard so much good things about it, but when I put it on it was the dryest, clumpiest, flakiest mascara I have ever used. It clumped my lashes together and left little 'mascara balls' all through my lashes. It was also extremely hard to get off and made some of my lashes fall out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 5:31:00 AM More reviews by woahviviannn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara ONLY for my bottom lashes, its the only mascara that doesnt smear on me. This is my HOLY GRAIL bottom mascara and I'm on my second tube right now. I will continuing purchasing this mascara until I find another mascara that doesnt smear on me. It's also easy to remove hence the whole waterpoof. This mascara is more on the pricey side for a drugstore macara, about $10-$12 depending on where you go. I like getting mines at ulta or target.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by nseeengx

Ever since i've use this mascara, its the only mascara i've been using. For my dull, straight, asian lashes this mascara works justice! It's hold curls perfectly & makes lashes look longer! This mascara even looks amazing by itself as well! The packeting is so simple & nice, cant go wrong with it! The price of the mascara is a little bit pricey for drugstore about 7-8 dollar & some change, but id say this its worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by blackhamable

Serious the best mascara I have ever used. I was a mascara cocktailer before i found this, but now I only use this. It goes on easily, doesn't flake, and makes my eyelashes look stunning. I get so many compliments! Im madly in love.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by owwlala

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the wand, wanted to love the waterproof formula but did not. it was hard to remove even with the proper tools and a good oil free remover

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 1:55:00 AM More reviews by minibaird

I had sworn off mascara because it always smudged, but this was incredibly durable. Lasted through 2 or 3 hours of heavy sweating and a shower. You definitely need eye makeup remover for this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Kaelie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

$8.99 USD at Target. Not cheap for a drugstore mascara, but I thought it did what it promised so it was worth the $. It's comparable to Covergirl clump crusher, but I think this one lengthens and separates much better. It does not add any volume, resulting in very natural-looking, long but sparse lashes on my short, straight, Asian lashes. I could feel the brush "gripping" my lashes and combing it out even in the corners.
I only use this when I want a very natural look, as my preferred look is very dramatic lashes like ones provided by my HG (discontinued) Lash Stylist. I tried it out in combination with a volumizing mascara, but my lashes simply won't work with multiple coats of mascara - it's too thin and sparse. Oh well, more opportunities to experiment with makeup!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Senikxy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It sucked when I first bought it..I mean what was the fuss about? Brush is tiny and square with only teeth on each corner..more like a comb.
So hidden in the bottom of one of my many makeup bags for 9 months.
So in the meantime have used strip lashes but ruined my own lashes. So after a break of 2 weeks. .I'm waiting for lashes to grow mascaras are meh on my lashes..until I did this telescopic mascara out..curled my lashes with the Shu applied and BAM I have lengthened lashes with a nice amount of volume. .you need to find the knack of using the teeth wiggle root to tip then use one of the flatter sides and brush through while twisting back to the teeth once you've reached the tip of lashes...really curls your lashes too!...absolutely perfect for bottom lashes. So I am going to finish this tube up and buy another and use as a good base or on its own.. patience of application is the key here..if you have spare time just have a practice. ..you might be pleasantly surprised and this is really cheap on ebay :)