L'Oreal Telescopic Waterproof

3.6

on 5/4/2015 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have many regular higher priced mascaras. With a death in the family I needed a waterproof mascara quick so ran to the drugstore. Not only was I pleased with Telescopic but find myself using it on a daily basis replacing the more expensive ones I have. Now I just hope it stays around for a long time!

on 11/4/2014 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like the brush on this but this tends to flake by the end of the day. Also it is hard to get off even with wp mu remover. It tends to chip off instead of dissolving so after showering I will still see some chips on my lashes. So why does it tend to flake, L'Oreal if it is so hard to remove??? Love the price though. Maybelline Lash Stiletto WP lasts better but the brush doesn't work as well.

on 10/27/2014 4:46:00 AM

Love love love this mascara! If it's a hot day or I'm doing something involving water I always wear this mascara and it stays on perfectly, even for a few days it leaves a nice tint on my lashes which I love. It's for a good price and so great my lashes go so black and long, way better then any mascara I own! Can get annoying when it comes off and leaves little black spots everywhere but I will definitely keep buying this mascara!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hate this. I was so excited to try it because I heard so much good things about it, but when I put it on it was the dryest, clumpiest, flakiest mascara I have ever used. It clumped my lashes together and left little 'mascara balls' all through my lashes. It was also extremely hard to get off and made some of my lashes fall out.

on 6/15/2014 5:31:00 AM

I love this mascara ONLY for my bottom lashes, its the only mascara that doesnt smear on me. This is my HOLY GRAIL bottom mascara and I'm on my second tube right now. I will continuing purchasing this mascara until I find another mascara that doesnt smear on me. It's also easy to remove hence the whole waterpoof. This mascara is more on the pricey side for a drugstore macara, about $10-$12 depending on where you go. I like getting mines at ulta or target.

on 6/14/2014 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Ever since i've use this mascara, its the only mascara i've been using. For my dull, straight, asian lashes this mascara works justice! It's hold curls perfectly & makes lashes look longer! This mascara even looks amazing by itself as well! The packeting is so simple & nice, cant go wrong with it! The price of the mascara is a little bit pricey for drugstore about 7-8 dollar & some change, but id say this its worth it!

on 6/13/2014 5:01:00 PM

Serious the best mascara I have ever used. I was a mascara cocktailer before i found this, but now I only use this. It goes on easily, doesn't flake, and makes my eyelashes look stunning. I get so many compliments! Im madly in love.

on 6/12/2014 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I love the wand, wanted to love the waterproof formula but did not. it was hard to remove even with the proper tools and a good oil free remover

on 5/2/2014 1:55:00 AM

I had sworn off mascara because it always smudged, but this was incredibly durable. Lasted through 2 or 3 hours of heavy sweating and a shower. You definitely need eye makeup remover for this.

on 2/5/2014 10:14:00 PM

$8.99 USD at Target. Not cheap for a drugstore mascara, but I thought it did what it promised so it was worth the $. It's comparable to Covergirl clump crusher, but I think this one lengthens and separates much better. It does not add any volume, resulting in very natural-looking, long but sparse lashes on my short, straight, Asian lashes. I could feel the brush "gripping" my lashes and combing it out even in the corners.
I only use this when I want a very natural look, as my preferred look is very dramatic lashes like ones provided by my HG (discontinued) Lash Stylist. I tried it out in combination with a volumizing mascara, but my lashes simply won't work with multiple coats of mascara - it's too thin and sparse. Oh well, more opportunities to experiment with makeup!

Popular Mascaras