Orlane Absolute Skin Recovery Cleansing Serum Eyes

on 4/24/2009 7:39:00 AM

Eye make-up remover which claims to reduce signs of fatigue and works like some kind of a "treat" for eyes, too. That is why the name is "serum" not only "cleanser". Contains White Tea, Ginkgo Biloba, Callendula and Rose extracts to stimulate mikrocirculation, prevent swelling, to soothe and soften the eye contour. It also claims to help with signs of puffiness and dark circles. Well, I don't have a problem with puffiness or dark circles, I just want to have a gentle eye make-up remover, because my eyes are sensitive sometimes -- especially in spring (pollen allergy)....

You should massage a small amount around the eyes and than remove eye make-up with a wet cotton pad. It is in a 100 ml (3.3 fl.oz.) bottle with a pump. It is a good eye make-up remover, but seems it is not so effective if you wear a heavier mascara. It is gentle, but I still prefer Sisley eye make-up remover, nothing can beat its gentleness, softness and pleasant smell.

on 8/6/2008 12:38:00 AM

I like this product and got it on discount in a sale. It works great and doesn't irritate my skin.

However, won't be purchasing it again as it's quite pricey and didn't get rid of waterproof mascaras well enough.

on 8/17/2007 2:41:00 PM

I bought this eye makeup remover a few weeks ago and I am liking it a lot. I used to use one from Nina Ricci that was a cream/gel that never got into my eyes. Since I can't get that formula anymore, I thought I'd give this a go since it's a liquid gel consistancy. This remover is soothing and it doesn't bother my eyes at all. I actually just pump a little out onto my fingertips and smooth it on around my eyes. I let it sit a bit while I apply my face makeup remover and then remove everything at onece. I use Kanebo's Sponge Chief to remove it. Orlane makes excellent products, I've used them on and off for years. I guess I just can't stay loyal to any brand for very long. LOL! However, I would re-purchase this product.