October 22, 2014 | 1922 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Colorstay 12 Hour Eyeshadow Quad - Nude Elements

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by misanders

I really thought I'd like this quad. It swatches pretty good. The top shade is a frosty white, peach, a taupe, and grey. The white and peach are very frosty and have a ton of fall out. The taupe shade is ok, but as soon as you blend it the color seems to disappear. By far the best and only good shade is the grey. It smokes out my liner nicely. Not worth it for only one good shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by sneakieme

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the color and staying power of this eyeshadow. Blends easily, last all day with no creases.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by HotPozzum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My every-day eyeshadow which *i think* may have been discontinued!? I found mine in bargin bin at chemist for $AU12. Perfect for all occasions! Eye can easily do everything from a minimal nude eye right up to a smokey sexy eye in the one quad. 4 colours in one palette - light beige, nude pink, smokey eggplant purple and darker shimmery grey. Goes on smoothly with good coverage and texture. Only gripe is does tend to migrate to eye crease at the end of the day but this may be due to my sunscreen/moisturiser. Packaging is cheap plastic but closes securely. Applicators are pretty crummy too - I use my own brush instead. Also wish it had a mirror in the case so you could use it on the run for touch ups. Overwise - the eyeshadow itself is fantastic. Not too sparkley either!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by maldiveslover

So sad they discontinued this product:( I absolutely love the colors and texture of this quad. I use the first color in the tear dot of my eye, second shade (very similar to MAC's All that Glitters) on the entire lid, third or fourth (or sometimes both) in the crease. I always get compliments when I use this. By far the past eyeshadow quad I have ever bought.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2012 3:36:00 PM More reviews by VeronicaHager

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

If you like the natural look- This one is FOR YOU! Revlon's 12-Hour color stay eyeshadows are my FAVORITE! This is the one I buy the most, but I do like the steel rose one also! I like the nude colors, basics, naturals, I dont really like the dark ones but I love the black in here. The only reason I didnt give it a 5 is because the goldish color when applied looks very very light (atleast on my fair skin!) Im sure thats just me though! **If you wet your brush a little bit before you put eyeshadow on it, and then apply to the eye its like a whole different eye shadow. It goes on a little wet but the way it dries really makes it shiny and bold!** When Im going for just a natural look I use the third color-brown- and I use my wet trick, and only apply it to the crest (I believe thats what its called, the shadow park just above the eyeball) and its very suttle. Its OUTSTANDING! or I'll rub a little white just under my eyebrow to highlight it, theres so many ways to really your eyes pop with this eye shadow. Its inexpensive, and theres so many great colors to chose from. This one for me just about does it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2012 4:29:00 AM More reviews by harunaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My cousin got this eyeshadow as a gift for me. I don't usually wear eyeshadow, I usually just wear my gel eyeliner. But this is very versatile and great for daily look. And it's very easy to apply and blend the colors. It's not very pigmented. As a gift, I love it but I'm not going to purchase it, since I like NYX shadows better.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2011 11:26:00 AM More reviews by tiffers

Pretty neutral shades. Decent pigment, much better with primer potion. The ivory is a great highlighter, and none of shimmer looks cheap. Not too fond of the gray, wish it was a dark brown, but can't get everything I want P:. Got this on sale for 8$ (CA), probably wouldnt buy for the usual price of 12 (CA).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

nude elements in colorstay revlon is a pretty palette that contains: a brown-pink,a charcoal,a gold-nude,a white.they are: verry nice,blends well,last long, shimmery and satin.verry nice with any :nude,burgundy,red,pink lipsticks!love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2011 11:58:00 AM More reviews by samhoney

Love this! This review is given by someone with medium ash brown hair, ivory skin and naturally turquoise eyes. Nude Elements is an extraordinary pallet. I use the champagne color all over then the darker taupe on my lid and crease. Following up with the charcoal applied on the outer portion of my lower lid and halfway in the crease. This dark color shows up on me as a darker grayish taupe, which **really** makes my eyes pop. I finish with a tiny bit of the ivory highlight directly applied beneath my arches. When applied on top of a primer, the colors last all day with no creasing. I wear this with Loreal's fairest nude lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2011 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Physeter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This palette gives you a few shades that go together well to make a natural eye. It doesn't give anything very dark or dramatic, but it's good for simple day wear.

It's not the best quality eye shadow, but it's fairly inexpensive.

However, I don't use this eye shadow palette very often, as I have better quality eye shadows that I prefer.