October 24, 2014 | 1953 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Laura Mercier - Eye Makeup Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2014 12:16:00 PM More reviews by candy87

I got a sample of this as a free gift along with my purchase of primer, silk crème and concealer. I was surprised to see many bad reviews on this remover as it works great for me!!
in a few swipes it removes my waterproof mascara and gel liner, without the need for tugging. normally I use a cheap Asian drugstore brand which requires a lot more cotton pads and tugging. also, when this remover gets in my eyes, no irritation unlike the cheapie one.. love this so far!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by ssallin

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff doesn't work. If I'd kept the receipt I would have returned it. It's amazing that such a quality company makes such terrible remover. Don't waste your time or money on this one. I through the last 1/4 of the bottle out, because it was just a waste of space. Buy Cllinique instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2011 4:25:00 PM More reviews by bcb1107

This is a nice, gentle eye mu remover. It's a good option if you don't wear heavy eye MU and/or for cleaning those little "oops" messes made in the morning without wrecking the rest of your mu. I like it because it feels like water going on, it's not oily and leaves no residue.

It states on the bottle that is not meant for things like waterproof mascara, so please keep that in mind. And it takes several swipes to remove very heavy eye mu, but will work.

For all-over face cleansing, I like to use Fresh's soy cleanser, which also does a nice job of removing mu (even eye MU) while doing so gently, and use the LM to get anything that may be left behind.

Would I use this as my sole eye mu remover? No, but the fact that it is gentle, leaves no residue and cleans mistakes without disturbing the rest of my mu scores points in my book. Would I buy it again? I think so!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2009 12:26:00 AM More reviews by LeMia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very sensitive skin and when it comes to anything around my eyes I have to be extra careful. I love Laura Mercier's gentle eye makeup remover, I can use it liberally and it doesn't hurt or sting my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2005 5:58:00 PM More reviews by LibertyRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very thorough, and feels as gentle as water. Removes eye makeup (including waterproof mascara) in one swipe and never ever stings, not even in the dead of winter when my dehydrated skin flakes off. It's equally good at removing foundation and lipstick. I like it better than Bioderma, actually. Compared to the many forms of makeup removers, this is more gentle than cream and gel, and is just as effective as oil. My HG. The bulky bottle could use a redesign though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2005 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Timarie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used up about 6 bottles of the Laura Mercier Eye Make-up Remover, and still loving it. I use it as an eye and face make-up remover. Unlike the other users, it has never burn my skin. It's fast, gentle and effective.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2004 2:57:00 PM More reviews by MargaretD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The only nice thing about Laura Mercier's eye makeup remover is the packaging. The small hole in the top of the bottle makes it easy to squeeze out just the amount I need. It does remove makeup well but it BURNS! It really hurt my eyes. My friend gave it to me because she said it hurt her eyes and she wouldn't use it. Well, she was absolutely right. It retails for $18 for a 4 oz bottle, which isn't outrageous when compared to Lancome but Lancome's product doesn't sting!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2002 9:19:00 AM More reviews by laurilauri

i got this as part of a gift with purchase. i feel like it doesn't remove my eyemake up very well. i've also noticed some stinging and i have to rub too much to get everything off. i much prefer my clinique eye makeup remover.