August 22, 2014 | 1854 users online

Hair Styling Tools - TiGi - Bedhead Curling Irons

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 3:04:00 AM More reviews by Argent690

I have the 1 3/4" and it works amazing. It heats up quickly and you have a wide range of heat settings. I was looking for a replacement curling iron with a larger barrel that could tame my naturally curly/wavy hair and not leave me a frizzy mess. My hair comes out looking great and doesn't get pulled or snagged in the hinge. The only downside was a slight kink in the hair but that was an issue with technique for using this specific tool. The scroll for the temperature could have been put in an area less likely to be accidentally hit, but the overall look and function of this curling iron is great. I tend to spend a lot on my hair tools, my flat iron alone being over $350, but this curling iron was a steal at only $20 from my local drug store. I have used it many times in the few weeks I have had it and it is by far my favourite of all my hair tools. I would recommend this to everyone, I'm temped to go back and get the other sizes when they re-stock!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2011 4:40:00 PM More reviews by cking2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I own the Bed Head Bed Head BH105 1-1/4" Tourmaline model with ion technology. I hate this thing. I already owned a Revlon curling iron which was ok so I thought I'd get a better brand one so my curls would stay better. This iron did curl my hair and the curls did hold, but my hair smelled BURNT it didn't matter if I used heat protecting spray this iron makes your hair smell disgusting, like i lit it on fire. Gross.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 8:00:00 PM More reviews by bigb00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was in the market for a curling iron and didn't want to wait for a "professional" one to come from online - So I took a chance and got this at my local drugstore as I like Bedheads flatiron.
It's amazing! heats up fast- has ions, tourmaline, high heat, fun colors etc. And is a fraction of the price as professional salon ones ( even online ). Can't complain at all. It even curled my hair AFTER i flatironed it a few hours earlier! love love love.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2010 5:20:00 AM More reviews by scrumptiouzz

i don't see how people can have bad reviews on these curling irons. i own the 3/4 one and it works great! idk about the other 2, maybe they're qualities different. but the 3/4 heats up pretty quick and gets really hot. i only wait 2-3 seconds and it creates a curl easily.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2009 1:15:00 PM More reviews by wetbandit42

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have the 1 1/2" curling iron. I have curly hair that, when straightened, does not like to hold a curl when curled with a curling iron. The only way I get my curls to stay is with my flat iron. Predictably, this did nothing for my hair. It made the ends a little wavy, but it didn't curl my hair. On the plus side, I think this curling iron is very cute. I wouldn't recommend it though.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2009 8:21:00 PM More reviews by pixieflwr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The Light Me Up Dual Waver is bulky/not ergonomic, but gets the job done. My hair doesn't curl well, but this worked for me. The heat settings adjust from 175 to 400. I like the ability to create shallow or deep waves and the 8' flexi-cord that doesn't knot. The deep waves look more natural. I think the lights are pointless. It lights up yellow for the lower heat settings and green for the higher heat settings. (One reviewer mistakenly wrote that the lights indicate when it has reached the correct temperature. That would be more useful, but isn't the case.) Other features are nano ceramic for "even heat more shine," tourmaline ionic technology to "get shine get smooth tame frizz," high heat/instant recover which "stays hot." I didn't have a problem with strands of hair getting caught in the hinges and yanked. The box advertises that it comes with a styling guide, which I thought would include tips on how to use the dual waver, but it is just advertises their other products. I bought this for $14.99 (a steal) at Marshall's and it was originally $79.99 (pricey!).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2009 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Cherriepeye

i absolutly love these irons... i have the .75 inch and the 1.5 inch and they are wonderful. i got these on sale for 25 dollars each wich is a great deal at London Drugs.They heat up fast and great. the only problem i have had with these is the coloring on the barell waring off. i love these but you really have to be careful about what setting you have these on because my hair is stubborn and i though that high would probably be best and i burned my hair so be careful! i would suggest these to anyone. i think they are great!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2009 8:27:00 PM More reviews by royaljosieness

I got the pink one-inch and it didn't do much for my hair. Instead of defined curls, it just made my normally straight hair frizzy and crunchy. YUCK! It was such a disappointment because I know that Bed Head has great hair styling products. But their hair tools suck! Will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2009 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Franbaaaby

I got the 1 1/2 inch, and it didn't work that well. It made my ends wavy, but that's pretty much it. It heats up really fast. I wanted to like it, but I ended up returning it.

..I heard the 1 inch works really well though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2008 11:23:00 PM More reviews by squiggles37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought the Bed Head Professional Tourmaline Nano-Ceramic Dual Waver iron from Target for $49.99. The waver has two different wave settings (shallow vs. deep waves), adjustable heat settings, and a green/yellow light that indicates whether or not the tool has reached the appropriate temperature. The dual wave settings were pointless since the shallow waves don't really create waves in your hair, so you'd always have to go with the deep wave setting anyway. I also didn't like the fact that the tool was so incredibly bulky. I could've gotten better results by putting a bunch of braids in my hair. Brought it back to Target for a full refund.