August 1, 2014 | 931 users online

Bath Treatments - Avon - Bubble Bath Soft Pink

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by rustybag

Ladies, it's back! If you go to the Avon website, the bubble bath is on sale 2 for $10. I just bought 5 in this scent. The is a classic sweet, soft floral scent that was around in the 70s and 80s and will trigger many memories for those of us who remember it. The bottle says it's a combination of lavender, jasmine, lilac, rose & vanilla. I really can't detect any of the floral notes individually ( I normally abhor anything rose or lilac scented and here I can't smell either directly). Just a lovely, soft, soapy, musky floral. You get a huge 24 ounce bottle, too. In addition to using it in the bath, I'm definitely going to try some of this bubble bath's reported various other uses, including laundry stain remover & to clean with.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2011 8:19:00 AM More reviews by FLBeachGrl

Avon Soft Pink is the only bubble bath I've used since 1975 when I was 14. Sadly, Avon has discontinued Soft Pink bubble bath. Frankly, I'm finished with buying anything from Avon because everything from bubble bath to fragrances to makeup that I found were tried-and-true have been discontinued and replaced with mediocre products geared toward those under the age of 25. Avon, like most companies, only caters to the young who mostly have the attention span of a gnat, so they're always on to the next "new and improved" product. Grrrrrrrr!!! I wish some company would finally wake up and realize that there's a goldmine of money just waiting to be made if they'd bring back products that we middle-aged people used and loved in the 70s and 80s - like the real Herbal Essence (NO "S" on the end) shampoo in the green bottle, Babe perfume, Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific shampoo (that stuff the VT Country Store sells is NOTHING like it, btw), Halo shampoo, etc. They'd see this if they'd look on Ebay to see the prices the old products go for. Anyway, I seriously doubt it'll ever happen, so I'll end my rant here.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2011 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This bubble bath smells odd. I'm not sure exactly what it's supposed to smell like. There's a picture of a rose on the bottle, but this doesn't smell like roses. It bubbles up nicely, so it's very unfortunate about the scent. The bottle is hideous.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love Avon bubble baths but this is the only scent I do not like, reminds me of dish soap.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2010 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

This is probably the first "grown-up" bath product I used as a child. I love the soft scent of this bubble bath. A huge plus is that the scent doesn't disappear once the bath is over. It's been years since I used it, but I think I'll buy another bottle soon. You can't beat the price of this for the quality you get in this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2009 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Ruby2003

I have been a die hard Avon bubble bath fan since I was a wee child and my grandmother was a proud President's Club member of Avon.

The Soft Pink is not my favorite scent and vaguely remember gettinga bad UTI as a kid but that is probably from using way too much. Its a nice soft floral but I must be careful what else I am using with it a the scent does linger.

Tons of bubbles and skin is moisturized too.

the 24 oz. bottle on sale is the bomb! Best bang for your buck.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2009 10:40:00 PM More reviews by x0kerbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a wonderful product. I love the soft pink scent; it's very light and romantic smelling! It's not strong either so it doesn't interfere with your body wash or lotions. Great price too!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2009 11:46:00 PM More reviews by capegirl19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the smell of this, it' s so fresh and clean. My mom used this scent for my baths when I was a little girl. So, now as an adult, when I need a "comfort" bath, I use this. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2009 5:53:00 PM More reviews by moorkitty

This stuff has been around forever. The sweet scent brings back good memories. Amazingly, hubby likes it too. I buy when the 700 ml jumbo bottles go on special. I now mainly use the Sensitive Skin version because I am prone to UTI's but once in a while will indulge in Soft Pink for a special treat. You can use this stuff to wash delicates in as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2008 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Nostalgia in a bottle. This is one of my favourite Avon products. I often open the bottle and sniff it just to be transported to the early 70's when I was a child. Today I use it for all the 50+ uses for Avon Bubble Bath but primarily as foot soak, to launder my unmentionables, shower gel, and occasional shampoo (my hair is not color treated).This musty, musky, artificial rose fragrance is my absolute favourite. Whenever I've given it as a gift, the recipient was always delighted by the 'walk down memory lane'.