December 21, 2014 | 1798 users online

Fragrance - Coty - Jovan Musk For Men

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2014 1:15:00 AM More reviews by luckylouie

I'm suprised I haven't written a review for this. This was the first musk perfume I ever work. I tend to wear it layered with florals in order to tone them down slightly while giving them staying power and extra depth. If I wear it by itself I tend not to notice it after a couple of hours, and I do like to be able to smell my perfume all day. This is a very clean musk which smells sophisticated due to the herb top notes. I also like to wear it to bed sometimes. As for it being a mens fragrance, who cares? If it smells good on you, go for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by imasocalgirl

Love this scent. Nothing like it. Very unisex. It takes VERY LITTLE on a woman. I NEVER admit what I'm wearing........."I can't remember....."

The price? Ha Ha Ha! THAT"S my secret too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2011 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Gretchen76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I couldn't help but giggle when I received this scent in the mail- I was instantly besotted with it! I ordered the Musk Oil online from ebay expecting a masculine scent. What I got was what "Perfumes The Guide" must have been referring to as a laundry musk scent. There is supposedly some spearmint in here too but I don't get that at all- just a cozy warm musk. Long lasting on the skin, too. A reviewer under the Jovan Musk for Women recommended using the men's version in place of it as it smells more like the vintage womens musk. Easily a unisex scent.

Notes:
Top: Lime, pepper, carnation,lemon
Middle: Amber, lavender, spearmint, exotic spices
Base: Woods, musk

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by saedasajida

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I made my husband buy this Jovan Musk for Men Cologne Spray after I got my women's one ... Trust me there is a difference ...Men's smell masculine and Vice - versa...

I LOVE it on him more than he himself liking it ... It lasts a long time ...In fact his shirt smells good even in the laundry basket until i wash it off ...Yeah he sprays a lot .. But since this bottle is huge l think it will last for more than 2 months even if used daily ...But he doesn't .He likes to alternate between his other perfumes .

Cheap : 3 fl oz for only round 25 dollars .Definitely worth trying !!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2008 8:13:00 AM More reviews by hesterC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Lovely clean, uncomplicated musk, very very light on my boyfriend, just like remnants of shower gel or something. Could be way more interesting, but for the price, it's wonderful. Great thing to buy a teenager for a first fragrance (though pity it's not in vogue, like, at all).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2007 7:30:00 PM More reviews by butterflygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love the smell of this

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2007 1:07:00 PM More reviews by CecileCecile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a soapy clean uncomplicated musk - on my skin it smells like musk and english breakfast tea with a slight floral lilt to it all. I wish I had tried this sooner as it is not overbearingly masculine on me. It is a little reminiscent of Wind Song*, actually. I have not worn it out of the house yet but I can totally see getting compliments on this. Will update.

On DH it blends wonderfully with his chemistry and the products he uses. He likes this as a casual scent. This has excellent lasting power and I love it on him. Just like Jovan Musk for Women, this is an inexpensive product that really delivers.The Jovan Musks will always be a staple in our lives.
*EDIT: Having recently experienced Wind Song again, it is obvious from this review that my memories of it are rather distorted. I remember it as being soapier, like this musk, but it is actually more 'metallic' and 'silver-green'. I still like this musk though. It is far from offensive.